BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 184185186187188 600>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:40am
I Watch the video of the child dead on the ground . I think more people will come forward with proof . I see death often in my line of work. I feel like someone killed my family member . I am more angry and upset . The coward cops only survive due to the guns they carry . I click the other link and scream . Racist white Hag talking about going to church ? I hope the protestors run that bunch of hypocrites to Hell.

Ladue use to be basically white . I lived in the area for a few years .
Cops are racist as hell. Now our people live in the same nice homes .
White folks are going to run off a cliff trying to segregate and I can't wait .

My sister Bonita purchase a million dollar home close to many RAMS Football players . My sister called to inform me that her racist neighbors plan to protest for the cop . Bonita place the young Teen picture in her yard with the slogan "Don't shoot. " Sis and husband are ready to handle anyone that's steps on the property to remove the photo . Dang shame . I want to go Home ,but I can't leave my little girl with school about to start . I talk with my daughter about the case after she ask me why ? Broke my heart to see her cry .   

White folks will never acknowledge our Success and Education no matter how hard we work and that's ok . We are God's chosen people . I pray we will continue the topic until justice is serve. I Need to lay down now . My head feels like someone is hitting me with Bat . Take care and stay safe and aware .

Edited by india100 - Aug 17 2014 at 12:41am
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:41am
The crowd is walking toward the cops
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:44am
I am so scared for them right now...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:44am
But also so proud <3
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:44am
I really just want them to leave now.  Those yt anarchists can stay and get videotapedDead
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:45am
looks like more police than protestors ...they're about to hurt some people pretty soon.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 17 2014 at 12:46am
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:45am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

But also so proud <3

Cry Yes!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:46am
From what I've read, if they get arrested, they'll be released the next day. I'm mainly afraid of the "in between" time...
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:46am
i hope everyone got that app that i posted, because a lot of people have been tweeting this:

John Ruch @JohnRuchAtlanta 2m

Cops: "You will be subject to arrest and/or other actions." Other actions? Yikes. #Ferguson via @Vice

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:47am
They got Molotov cocktails
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 184185186187188 600>