BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 185186187188189 422>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 11:13pm
According to IG there are "peace keepers" trying to get ppl to comply with the curfew and go home. Some ppl are refusing to do so. Said to be sone tanks out and a sweep was about to start.

Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 11:42pm
Now a senator (jamilah nasheed)making folks leave by threatening to arrest folk who owe back child support on probation, parole or got warrants. ..

Eta: she says shes helping ..they said they staying. Seems to be a clash between the older and younger protesters.

Edited by Gkisses - Aug 16 2014 at 11:46pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 11:46pm
WTF? She sound like a damn fool.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 11:49pm
On page 179 i believe it was, someone said something like "i felt so bad for him when i saw his face today after they incited violence/supm" i believe the person being referred to is Mr jackson or johnson the gentleman who took over from the police capt. can anyone shed light on that. I dont have tele.

why a curfew? to protect the peace and the residents? but the ferguson residents arent afraid of anything/themselves but they are scared off the cops. what de raas fuqq.

I saw that police force do state of emergency level sh*t, pull up the big weapon like it was an intl manhunt for a fugitive MASSI! who gave that directive?

the video, my word! all the folks on the scene lying huhh? alllll of them, even the ones who are unaware they were being recorded. the one who never thought this would make national news. they're lying to protect a "criminal" swing lo sweet chariot.....cause mi done!

fuqq that bull dropping fuqq every cop and elected official i ferguson fuqqq em!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Now a senator (jamilah nasheed)making folks leave by threatening to arrest folk who owe back child support on probation, parole or got warrants. ..

Eta: she says shes helping ..they said they staying. Seems to be a clash between the older and younger protesters.
She needs to go home, 2 strand twist her hair and stfu.SleepyErmmConfused

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 11:55pm
I think that was me Diane.

Two days ago they brought in a Missouri State Highway patrol captain to to take over security after the Ferguson Police and St Louis County police declared war on the citizens and reports.

Captain Ron Johnson (HW Patrol captain) is black and grew up / lives in the area.  That bastard governer trotted him out after his white law enforcement people proved to be reckless with the teargas, tanks and snipers.

I think we feel like he was brought in to be the scapegoat when this goes horribly wrong.  The moment he took over it was peaceful until the Police chief and governor seems to be trying to incite anger with the crazy ass press conferences where they tell three different stories and focus on making Mike Brown look like sh*t and STILL refusing to release information about the actual killer in this scenario.  Now this curfew and here we are.  Waiting to see what manner of fckery happens next..

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Aug 16 2014 at 11:56pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 11:56pm
Theres videos on IG of a mom going off on the cops.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:14am
in 2001, Cincinnati declared a curfew after a white police officer's shooting of an unarmed black teen led to riots.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ferguson-protests-020140816-story.html#page=1

does it sound familiar?
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:23am
Okay, it's 12:00 a.m. 

She's making matters worse. I'm conflicted. Would I stay and go to jail for the "cause" as my elders did? ...or would I go home? The fact that I have to ask myself that in 2014.....
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:24am
"No justice, no curfew"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style