Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 610>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.95  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 11:55pm
I think that was me Diane.

Two days ago they brought in a Missouri State Highway patrol captain to to take over security after the Ferguson Police and St Louis County police declared war on the citizens and reports.

Captain Ron Johnson (HW Patrol captain) is black and grew up / lives in the area.  That bastard governer trotted him out after his white law enforcement people proved to be reckless with the teargas, tanks and snipers.

I think we feel like he was brought in to be the scapegoat when this goes horribly wrong.  The moment he took over it was peaceful until the Police chief and governor seems to be trying to incite anger with the crazy ass press conferences where they tell three different stories and focus on making Mike Brown look like sh*t and STILL refusing to release information about the actual killer in this scenario.  Now this curfew and here we are.  Waiting to see what manner of fckery happens next..

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Aug 16 2014 at 11:56pm
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 11:56pm
Theres videos on IG of a mom going off on the cops.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:14am
in 2001, Cincinnati declared a curfew after a white police officer's shooting of an unarmed black teen led to riots.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ferguson-protests-020140816-story.html#page=1

does it sound familiar?
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:23am
Okay, it's 12:00 a.m. 

She's making matters worse. I'm conflicted. Would I stay and go to jail for the "cause" as my elders did? ...or would I go home? The fact that I have to ask myself that in 2014.....
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:24am
"No justice, no curfew"
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:25am
Honestly, I think this cop will be found not guilty, just like GZ. Why? They will have an all white jury, and use this ridiculous story of "strong-arm robbery" to show how violent he was.
The people of Ferguson need to watch who Nixon will endorse for the 2016 and NOT VOTE for that person.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:26am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS?

an "event" in support of the officer who killed Mike Brown; over 1000 people participated:

https://www.facebook.com/events/309564555880170/

I clicked and was tickled.
Several folk are giving the racists heck:

Baranowski. Why can't we just be? Such a profound question. Now, when whites are killed with no accountability and no one prosecute, come back and find me. We'll talk after the blood of whites stain the streets across America. Are you looking forward to really understanding what's going on in this country? How about you sacrifice your kids first. Have a seat.

Yep...looks like that fine young man Ethan Couch who killed four people and got probation. How many people did Mike Brown kill? Zero. Have a seat Nicky. Better yet, take a nap. You know how quickly you people age. This conversation is probably taking years off your face Dear.

Hey Donny...what are you man? 400lbs? Damn...let go of the redneck beer and pig knuckles. Tell your cousin/wife to stop dipping your snuff in lard. Sheesh...LOL!!!

Daniel, clean your glasses. "This" is NEVER a white kid because white kids are given the benefit of the doubt. Just look at your buddy Ethan Couch. White kid. Killed four people. And what was his sentence? Rehab. Are you pretty sure Ethan "got some of what he deserved?" Have a seat Daniel. In the "I'm white and delusional section."

Edited by ragincajin - Aug 17 2014 at 12:29am
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:27am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Okay, it's 12:00 a.m. 

She's making matters worse. I'm conflicted. Would I stay and go to jail for the "cause" as my elders did? ...or would I go home? The fact that I have to ask myself that in 2014.....

Go home. Pray. Shower. Kiss your family. Recharge. Regroup.
Hit the ground the next day.
Until they bring Darren Wilson back to account for his actions.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:35am
I just saw this on twitter: "free app helps you film cops and uploads straight to the ACLU's servers "

https://www.aclu-nj.org/yourrights/the-app-place/
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:39am
if you guys would go on twitter and then type #ferguson, you'll find the tweets of people who are there right now or are hearing about it. some that i saw:

sheboygan night scan @shebnightscan 51s

Report from @ShimonPro: Police estimate 150 to 200 people still remain in #Ferguson streets past curfew.” Good #landoftrfree

Shannon Cunningham @dhammicmarxist 1m

State police said if journalists are beyond yellow line when "this starts" they will be arrested. When "WHAT" starts?! #Ferguson

Póg mo thóin @SadieODoyle 1m

"If you are outside the yellow line when this starts you are going to jail". Officer to reporters #ferguson @Timcast they're about to go in

Yamiche Alcindor @Yamiche 10m

I can hear protestors chanting, "We ready. We ready. We ready for y'all." Curfew broken #Ferguson

David Carson @PDPJ 23m

#Ferguson 12:07 past curfew decent sized crowd down by QuikTrip pic.twitter.com/C7DW8PTKoH

Yamiche Alcindor @Yamiche 32m

I, along with about about three dozen reporters, must now remain in the parking lot of #Ferguson Market or risk being arrested

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 610>
  Share Topic