BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 423>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 9:20pm
I really do hope all goes well tonight.

If MO officials don't stop having those retarded press conferences that town is going to end up in ashes.   Ferguson can't take anymore of them being "transparent".
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 9:21pm
In that video, I saw one paramedic walk slowly to Mike Brown and take his pulse.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 9:38pm
so what's the cops story? Did he try to grab mike through the window? Mike grabbed his gun, ran 30 feet away and ran back at him? I need them to release a coherent story, its been a week and they still havent stated what happened. And someone bring Darren Wilson back to st.louis. They did the same crap with trayvon, the let zimmerman walk around like a normal person until sht got too hot.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 9:41pm
His story is stupid. Mike got shot twice in the back and the rest from the front. Who the phuck CHARGES an armed cop in broad day light with no weapon? 

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:00pm
HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS?

an "event" in support of the officer who killed Mike Brown; over 1000 people participated:

https://www.facebook.com/events/309564555880170/
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:03pm
there will be a rally tomorrow for the murderer in Ferguson:

https://www.facebook.com/events/597775797008707/?unit_ref=related_events
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:12pm
Ahhhh hell. I don't even want to see how that rally tomorrow plays out. I hope both protesting groups are in two different parts of the city.

Not surprised by the 1000+ participants though. The kkk is still alive & active
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:12pm
I'm tired of reading about this and the comments from white people justifying the act.
I just want that man to be arrested, charged, found guilty and to rot in jail.
All the police has to do is put that man in jail and this will all be over. Why won't they do it? Because he is white. One white man is worth so much trouble to them, it is insane and depressing at the same time, while the life of a black man is not valued.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:15pm
Im not even gonna bother my blood pressure by clicking that link.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:25pm
Here are some pics and a video from the Toronto rally:

[img]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k593/mrshairdo/IMG_0460_zps77e18c0d.jpg[/img

can't embed smh help plz lol

Edited by mrshairdo - Aug 16 2014 at 10:29pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair