Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 601>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 4:15am
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 4:44am
Another, larger petition that need 100,000 signatures to be addressed by the gov. It's on the gov website. 

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/mike-brown-law-requires-all-state-county-and-local-police-wear-camera/8tlS5czf
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 4:52am
FYI, that 'license' document is a hoax, AK.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 4:59am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Another, larger petition that need 100,000 signatures to be addressed by the gov. It's on the gov website. 

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/mike-brown-law-requires-all-state-county-and-local-police-wear-camera/8tlS5czf

signed this earlier Clap
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 4:59am
What is NIO/Panthers?
Panthers as in Black Panthers or something else? What is NIO? Thanks.

I am glad to see the men of the community taking a brave & firm stand against the people that had intent to loot. ApproveThumbs UpClap

I picture this protesting going on for weeks/months and the last thing that needs to happen is more tear gas and more action from militarized police.

I just keep having flash backs to when Travon's murderer's trial ended and people kept saying, 'who will be the next black boy to fall victim to racist hands? Whose son will we have to mourn and march for next?'. This is all so infuriating. I hope that my friend in MO has more info on resources tomorrow. I will be sure to share whatever info I receive.
2ndtimearound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 5:34am

Edited by 2ndtimearound - Aug 16 2014 at 5:35am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 5:55am
look at the time stamp

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 5:58am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 6:24am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Wont be watching the Breakfast Club. Envy and Charlamagne COONING for this cop, very surprised. They got ni**as on there talking about "we dont make it no betta looting and smoking and stuff..but I aint no uncle tom nah". Folks show their true colors when sheit get sour. 

I heard that the other morning...every time someone made a valid point envy or Charlemagne have a rebuttal like everyone else was not keeping it as real as they were...envy is always like that bc he likes to remind us that his dad was a cop. They had people from all over the country calling in so it was interesting to see how split people were on the topic.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 6:27am
fucck the breakfast club
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 601>