BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 600>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Top ten African American Radio stations .

The list includes the top 10 radio stations playing African American-influenced programming.

1.WQHT-FM - Hot 97 – New York, NY
2.WBLS-FM - WBLS 107.5 – New York, NY
3.KBXX-FM - 97.9 The Box – Houston, TX
4.WVEE-FM - V-103 – Atlanta, GA
5.WVAZ-FM - V-103 – Chicago, IL
6.WKYS-FM - 93.9 WKYS – Washington, D.C.
7.KKDA-FM - K104 FM – Dallas, TX
8.WEDR-FM - 99 JAMZ – Miami, FL
9.KMEL-FM - 106 KMEL – San Francisco, CA
10.KMJQ-FM - Majic 102.1 – Houston, TX

So this morning I was so mad when the huge story of the day on 97.9 was nfl player being fired. Granted I only listened from 6 am to like 6:30 am but I turned the radio all the way off when they didn't mention anything about the huge crises in America going on and went to music. I called them and no answer.
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 3:03pm
They released another officer's name via Twitter.

Brian Willman

eta: I think this was who Anon fingered initially.

1. He changed his name on Twitter to "Scooby" so no one could find him.
2. He then deleted his profile once found out.
3. There were no injuries to his face in a photo taken after the incident.
4. I fully believe the Ferguson PD will have someone thrown in as a scapegoat because of the lack of injuries to his face. There needs to be a federal investigation to track everyone's work schedule/movements that day. I am fully inclined to believe Willman was the shooter that day. Just look at the convo on his FB page above.

Edited by femmemichelle - Aug 14 2014 at 3:07pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by exoticmami06 exoticmami06 wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I hope the officer doesn't commit suicide..We need him to live and suffer.

Since he is a coward, I wouldn't be surprised. It would be nice if he did. Bring some pain to his family.
Hopefully his family isn't as terrible as he is. If not, I wouldn't wish that kind of pain on them.

Sad situation.

You're so kind. God needs to grant me your kind of humanity because I...never mind. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

But not time to stop unfairly targeting an entire race of people for just existing? Or using extreme and unneeded force on them? Oh right, right.Stern Smile

Claire McCaskill: ‘We need to demilitarize’

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/ferguson-claire-mccaskill-demilitarize-110013.html

Tbh, I don't understand why people are criticizing her saying police needs to be demilitarized though. That is a huge part of the problem. Racism is the motivation, militarization is the means for them to fully express their racism. That said, I agree that racism should be pointed out.
That's why I criticize her statements. Race is the reason for this military response but no one is touching that subject. Without addressing race, they're not addressing the problem and that makes no damn sense.

HeartNot cursing at you JP. Just irritated with people in power dancing around the problem of racism.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 3:09pm
After watching the Eric Garner video I have literally been sick to my stomach by this violence. I haven't been able to collectively gather my thoughts but y'all have said it all. I appreciate all 117 pages of this thread.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 3:10pm
If DOJ didn't have the name of that police officer on day one day they are completely incompetent, the case is closed
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 3:11pm
Gov. "Late as fck" now speaking
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 3:14pm
Missouri State Highway commander is black maybe?

Yup. Poor thing. They bought to throw him under the bus

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Aug 14 2014 at 3:28pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 3:16pm
Twitter suspended anon's account. Yall know that? 

Brian P. Willman is the killer.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 3:18pm
Who is this coon talking about a small group of civilians doing the wrong thing.   Be appalled at the police action. Fck him.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 600>
  Share Topic