Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 610>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.95  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

John Legend got Sprint?

no it's a screen shot of his twitter page
Sponsored Links

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:47pm
I need to go to sleep but I'm not even sure I'll be able to
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:49pm
NOO........really guys??CryCryCry

LAPD Shoots, Kills Black Man During 'Investigative Stop'

The Los Angeles Police Department shot and killed a black man in South L.A. on Monday.

Police conducted an "investigative stop" in the Newton area around 8:20 p.m., according to a news release from the LAPD. "During the stop a struggle ensued, which resulted in an officer-involved-shooting. It is unknown if the suspect has any gang affiliations," the release continues. "The suspect was transported to a local hospital and after lifesaving efforts he succumbed to his injuries."

A woman claiming to be the deceased man's mother called KTLA and identified the man as Ezell Ford. Tritobia Ford said her son was lying on the ground and complying with the officers when he was shot three times.

An unnamed man who claimed to be Ezell Ford's cousin also spoke with KTLA.

“They laid him out and for whatever reason, they shot him in the back, knowing mentally, he has complications. Every officer in this area, from the Newton Division, knows that — that this child has mental problems,” he said. “The excessive force … there was no purpose for it. The multiple shootings in the back while he’s laying down? No. Then when the mom comes, they don’t try to console her … they pull the billy clubs out.”

Officer Jane Kim, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles Police Department, said a vigil had been scheduled for Tuesday night in response to the incident, according to USA Today.

No officers were injured during the incident, according to the LAPD. The Force Investigation Division is set to investigate.

The shooting comes just days after the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri. Brown was fatally shot by a police officer in the St. Louis suburb on Saturday, Aug. 9. He was unarmed. Dorian Johnson, who was walking with Brown before the shooting occurred, claimed Brown was retreating from the officer with his hands up when he was shot, CNN reported. Ferguson police, however, say a "physical confrontation" occurred prior to this.

Looting and unrest has rocked the neighborhood in the days following Brown's death. At least four people, including two police officers, have been hurt and 47 arrested in the aftermath of the shooting, according to St. Louis' KMOV.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/13/lapd-shoot-kill-ezell-ford_n_5674679.html

Edited by HunnyB - Aug 13 2014 at 11:50pm
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:51pm
While they have every right to protest, I really wish they go home tonight before lives are lost. Like Legend said, they are waiting for an excuse.

This isn't going to end well, I'm genuinely scared for them.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:53pm
Some people can't even go their homes. They are gassing people's back yards. Blocking off streets to access their neighborhoods
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:56pm
it's called terms and conditions may apply.

the majority of things you download and almost all searches, cell phone activity and emails etc. pretty much your online life, it's saved on a database. the government has access.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 12:05am
Done.

Good draft... I just changed some thangs around if yall wanna use this

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Rough draft. Can someone edit this?

Dear to whom it may concern,

The heavily militarized police department is continuing its assault on the citizens of Ferguson, MI. The media is not giving this situation the attention it deserves and we demand this changes immediately. There is a full on war being waged against citizens of the United States and yet the media outlets have continued to ignore their primary vocation; which is to provide unbiased and transparent investigative reports. Americans who are peacefully protesting are being threatened with violence, shot at with rubber bullets and unlawfully arrested. Reporters, who are exercising their constitutional right to provide freedom of press, are having their rights violated at this very moment. Please restore our faith in these historic institutions by providing non-stop coverage or updates with this current on-going situation.

Sincerely,
citizen of the United States of America

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 12:07am
Originally posted by lumii18 lumii18 wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

John Legend got Sprint?

no it's a screen shot of his twitter page

oh. EmbarrassedLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 12:09am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

it's called terms and conditions may apply.

the majority of things you download and almost all searches, cell phone activity and emails etc. pretty much your online life, it's saved on a database. the government has access.

yup....ok...that's what I watched.  I remember them analyzing the actual terms and conditions...which no one ever reads.   Don't they deliberately make them so long and wordy with small fonts so folks will say TL;DR?

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 14 2014 at 12:11am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 12:16am
Now that's some scary sh*t

It's like it's the Middle East out here Confused

Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I can't believe Facebook is blocking any ferguson updates. Like...I can believe it, but it just blows my mind how *&%^$#@Eed up this country is
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 610>
  Share Topic