BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 418>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:34pm
gotcha

thanks india
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I'm not getting a good feeling...

I really hope I'm wrong, but something is telling me that these Crakkkas are gonna loose their patience and will soon get the "go ahead" to start shooting/destroying everything in sight. Their pride won't allow them to keep going with this standoff. They expect us negroes to be upset for a few hrs and then shake it off, but by the looks of things that's def not the case. 

Blaquefoxx, give me names
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:35pm

St. Louis County police, For your violent acts against peaceful protesters this evening, be ready to expect us. #Ferguson

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

jolie that sounds great. i was just typing up something myself but that sounds much better than what I was saying

let me know when you're ready

That's all I got for now but I can start sending.
I need the names of all the pertinent networks, shows, news broadcasts, whatever.
Help me out here, folks, I'm not in the States
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:38pm
i know my local stations haven't covered it at all - going to send them something

let me flip through my channels and tell you who I don't see covering this
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:38pm
@India: ok, let's skip the magazines for now. They are usually monthlies or weeklies, too much time to go to press. Let's focus on the radio stations and news broadcasts. Start sending, y'all!
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:39pm
[​IMG]
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:41pm
C-Span is still covering the palestinian conflict. haven't seen anything about ferguson
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:44pm
MSNBC, CNN and Al Jazeera have been covering it. 

The girl on CNN right now is the manager of the girl in the video I posted some pages back. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

@India: ok, let's skip the magazines for now. They are usually monthlies or weeklies, too much time to go to press. Let's focus on the radio stations and news broadcasts. Start sending, y'all!
SCROLL Down .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style