Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 601>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 6:49am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

The MOVE bombing burned 4 city blocks not just that one house. I remember people turning their backs to Mayor Goode in the hall when he came to visit my primary school.

I forget that Youtube gurus name (beatface?) her brother who passed away recently was one of the MOVE children.

Yep. 
Burned down 61 houses. 
And this was a black middle class area right?

Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 7:33am
wuuuuuuuuuuuud!!?^^^^ *goes to google*
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 7:33am
I watched the documentary.
They were annoying and coo coo, but you don't just let kids burn like that. 
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:02am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:02am
A second man has been shot by police in the Missouri city where an unarmed black 18-year-old was shot dead last weekend, according to multiple reports.

Police officials told local reporters that the man was shot in Ferguson by a St Louis County officer after pointing a handgun at him soon after 1am on Wednesday, following fresh demonstrations over the death on Saturday of Michael Brown.

The officer was responding to reports of shots being fired and men wearing ski masks carrying shotguns. The man was in critical condition in hospital, a police spokesman told the St Louis Post-Dispatch, Fox 2 and KMOV, and his gun was recovered at the scene.

A woman was separately being treated in hospital after being shot in the head during a drive-by shooting in the city. The incidents followed the peaceful end earlier to a tense standoff between protesters and police, prompting hopes of avoiding a third night of violence
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:58am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:58am

We are here to serve & protect

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 10:05am

I woke up so angry and sad and just have nothing constructive to say but I'm going to say it anyway because as far as I'm concerned its the only thing left.

I hope the young people in this country tear it to the fckng ground some way some how.  Those animals don't understand anything else at all.  Talking, protesting, cooperating, not-cooperating, organizing, boycotting, cussing them the fck out, suing them, building our own networks, etc fckng etc.

We have done every possible thing in this country to BEG for basic rights.  All we're asking them to do is stop killing our children and leave us the fck alone.  BASIC rights.  After 400 years of them doing the same thing and calling it law and order we're still bothering to come up with new "solutions". 

Whatever we do PEACEFULLY, they will respond to us VIOLENTLY.  Period.  I would be really happy if Sharpton and everybody else on the "dignity" train to STFU.  Fck respectability politics.  If somebody hits you with a bat you don't pull out a feather and start stroking their face.

Nope, nothing constructive to say and don't give a fck. 

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 10:07am
Ugh. Those gifs.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

You left out what she wrote Confused She didn't do anything wrong.

#iftheygunnedmedown which picture would they use? One of me smiling and posing with my (out of frame) boyfriend, or the one of me drunk with my (out of frame) friends? Unfortunately, this seems to be a trick question. Instead of gunning me down in cold blood, I'd be called "mentally unstable" and the news would run interviews with my friends, family, and former teachers, all lamenting how I "didn't seem the type", the country sympathizing with my loved ones while I rest uneasily -yet alive- in jail. Due to my race and privilege, the media would consistently run first photo. As a white American I am granted very different standards than the ones so often set for minorities in this country. As a white American, I am granted the privilege to continue to feel the freedom to speak out against these injustices without fear of retribution. As white Americans, it's our duty as human beings to listen to the stories of minorities before we begin to jump to conclusions about things we wouldn't understand. "We all bleed red, but whose blood is on the streets?" #mikebrown
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 601>
  Share Topic