Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 522>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 2:47am
"become"?

audreymarielle:    #mikebrown
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 2:46am

#mikebrown #ferguson #policebrutality #stl #organize
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 6:44am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

My family called . Ferguson use to be red neck land back in the early 80's . The police would follow me until I went to the media back in the early 80's . I see nothing really change . Too many of our people are killed like dogs .

I pray to God everyday for the violence to stop . We need to stop killing our own . I am watching the news . A want to be rapper shot and pistol whip a man inside a liquor store . People continue to shop and step over the shaking man .

I feel like between the Police killing our people and black on black crime we are in serious trouble . I do my best to help when possible. I take teens fishing after a complete background check . I can't describe how happy some kids are to go fishing for the first time .

I understand many members are in school , married , children or working many hours , but please sign up for Big Brother /Sisters . 5 hours a month can change a teens life for the better . JMO .
You are so right!  Unfortunately there are not many Big Sis/Bro that sign up for this organization.  It is a wonderful safe haven if you've ever been.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 2:49am

captainkatnipevergreen:    #mikebrown follow the hashtag on twitter

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 2:56am
Yasss Chuks

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 3:00am

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 3:01am

maarnayeri:

There are really fewer things that sadden me more than black women who lose their children to police brutality and release statements about how their son or daughter had academic or career goals they wanted to complete.

Its almost innate to every comment released by the slain’s family, as if they know they have list qualities (that are wholly irrelevant and arbitrary in that particular context) to prove their child deserved life to garner support. As if empathy for murdered black people comes with a list of prerequisites about how they could’ve contributed to society in a capitalistic sense and not that they’re entitled to live without the perpetual danger of being gunned down for the crime of existing while undesired.

Its such an unfortunately dehumanizing and profoundly violent society we live in that victims become the topic of speculation and if they aren’t able to measure up to arbitrary standards, they don’t matter.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 2:44am
intellocgent:    …every action warrants a reaction, what’s yours?

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 5:37am
This is what I was talking about when I mentioned Philly before. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 2:57am

Over 50 people have been arrested in #Ferguson. None of them is the cop who shot that boy 10 times in cold blood.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 522>
  Share Topic