Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 439>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:49pm
Watching Chris Hayes

He's actually doing full coverage of the situation bless
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:49pm
Also in St Louis.... I wanna hear what the New Blacks gotta say about that:

March 2014

Man films local officers’ attempt to intimidate him under false pretences

(KMOV) – A north St. Louis man claims he was unfairly handcuffed and detained by St. Louis Metropolitan Police and has the video to prove it.

On Monday Terry Robinson, 21, said officers saw him outside in the Blair neighborhood, handcuffed him and pretended to drive back to the police station. Robinson caught the conversation inside the police cruiser on his cell phone.

Robinson has been arrested before and is currently on probation.  He said he promised his mother that, if she got him a good lawyer, he would stay out of trouble.

He is reportedly back in school and working to turn his life around. If he gets in trouble again, he faces at least nine years in prison.  

He said for weeks, two officers have been harassing him, claiming they want him to give up a name of anyone they can plant a gun on or else they’ll arrest him.

When asked where the gun was, Robinson said they had one but never showed it to him. The officers told him “I have a fully-loaded 38.”

Officers were unaware that Robinson was filming the ride on his cell phone.

“Your nine years are going to seem like four times more. I know y’all said you need a gun and a body, got to have a body with it,” said NAME. “I don’t need no gun case. You know I’ll get you somebody.”

Robinson said they made it very clear what they’d do if he didn’t give up a name.

“If you don’t give me anything in the next 24-hours then I’ll write this case up as you ran from me but you got away. But I know who you are and you had this gun.”

While in the cruiser, Robinson pleaded with officers to give him a little more time.

But instead of finding another man to arrest, Robinson contacted his lawyer. The video has been turned over to authorities and detectives with internal affairs are investigating.

Details into that investigation were not released

August 2014:

Officer accused of harassing St. Louis man, assaulting suspect

(KMOV.com) - In March, Terry Robinson gave a video to News 4. He said he used his cell phone to record police harassing him in the back of a squad car. Since then, St. Louis police said they have been investigating.

On Wednesday, Robinson’s girlfriend, Kaneisha Morris said Robinson wanted to check in with his parole officer, but was arrested.

Morris said Robinson could have been locked up because one of the officers in question. According to the St. Louis Post Dispatch, Detective Thomas Carroll is also being investigated for assaulting a suspect in another non-related crime.

News 4 asked for a comment from St. Louis police and received the following response:

“The Department does not release the name (s) of personnel being investigated and/or suspended. The March 2014 incident referenced in your inquiry remains an ongoing investigation.”

News 4 will continue to follow up on this case.

http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/Officer-accused-of-harassing-St-Louis-man-270244091.html

Edited by sexyandfamous - Aug 12 2014 at 10:50pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 11:03pm
Are y'all watching Rachel Maddow? She sayin some mind blowin information right now... ooo wee

http://www.uvtblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/2py40fcjpg.gif
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 11:05pm
What network is that on??
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 11:08pm
Nvm msnbc
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

im talking to a real Ethiopian girl right now. She got me second guessing my commitment to Brazilian women.

I luh you Shad but what the hell does that have to do with me? LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 11:17pm
MSNBC's 8-11pm block has always been the truth regarding social issues. They were on the Eric Garner case calling it exactly what it was.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 11:20pm
Sang you know you followed his thought process on that lol...although it was kinda random

I'm going to have to start watching this show. I like her (only get the channel in one room so I've never seen it :/ )
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Watching Chris Hayes

He's actually doing full coverage of the situation bless
Yep, I watched him tonight. The guests he had were really good... (and one might have been slightly attractive)
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Heard there was a no-fly-zone over Ferguson today?!???
is that even legal?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair