Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 466>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

They gassing folks tonight
Right . I Need my MIL to leave . One of my nephews lives in Ferguson . Military young man . The police will shoot . Lord have mercy .

Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- Hours after federal civil rights investigators and the FBI opened an inquiry into the death of a teenager shot by a police officers in Ferguson, Missouri, violence flared again in the St. Louis suburb.

Police Chief Thomas Jackson told CNN shots were fired Monday night in Ferguson, and police fired tear gas to disperse a crowd that had gathered in an area where looting occurred Sunday.

"Officers were brought in to quell the hostilities," he said. "Tear gas was deployed."
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:02pm
Kirk

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:03pm
But Tim has a point. NOTHING will change in this country if white people don't at least admit they have a problem and take steps to see their privilege. I don't think it's so much making it about them as it is trying to include them in the narrative to hopefully make them understand why they ain't sh*t.

Edited by femmemichelle - Aug 11 2014 at 10:04pm
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:06pm
The media is being asked to leave or face jail
They accidentally gassed them too
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:06pm
A friend of minez is among those tweeters
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:09pm
We need the media to stay
The police will kill again if they don't
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:14pm
My friend in St. Louis said all the police had on their sirens earlier throughout the day and their presence was crazy

Not sure if he meant just the lights

trying to scare people into staying quiet

Edited by Lite Brite - Aug 11 2014 at 10:15pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:18pm
I'm not sure I like the way White so-called "allies" use the term "white privilege"

They're using it like...

ok you guys, we're great and all but let's tone it down a bit to let everyone else catch up because they've had such bad luck and  it's our job as the Great White Hope to fix that...

instead how they should be using it

by the mere virtue of being considered the same "race" as the colonists who wrecked havoc among this native land and the dark peoples of the world, we've inherited the same wealth and opportunities our group has consistently denied the very people who built this land and the people whose land they've built upon. And because the winners write the history, we've had the ability to down play the damage we've historically created without holding ourselves accountable; while, simultaneously, scapegoated the oppressed people for their current state
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:18pm
On my way to work I saw heavy police presence
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:19pm
It's going to be real interesting after noon tomorrow when they release the murderer's name. People are going to have a more specific target then. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 466>
  Share Topic