Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 631>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.95  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 10:47am
Anonymous better go head!
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 10:50am
Anonymous rocks.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 10:51am

[/QUOTE]KFOXX... I understand . I wish someone would burn the police station down or Close it down for good . I know that sounds awful coming from a Christian woman , but God knows my heart . I ask the Lord for forgiveness at the same time . I am afraid for my husband , daughter, and myself . We are like deer walking in the woods during hunting season that never ends .

I have disgust and anger towards all cops at this point . I ask God to help me control my temper to avoid death or jail . I would fight for my life if a cop tried to assault me or mine by any means necessary .

Try to stop reading or looking at pictures for a day . I will join you .
We need to take care of our children for many years to come . I feel ill now . My husband ask me to slow down and stop for the sake of our daughter . I went with my church members Door to door at sunrise today .
We collected over 300 signatures to remove the entire Ferguson police department and open all case files against blacks . I have no answers at this point except to fight back with the same sword . I change with Trayvon Martin . I know God will forgive and understand .

I learn True Hate for another will only hurt you in the long run .

I know you are not Christian , but please focus on something that makes you happy for a bit . My Blood went up so high last night , I fell down the stairs on my to fix India a snack . Thank God I fell from step #5 .

Edited by india100 - Aug 13 2014 at 11:57pm
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 10:52am
Has any celebrities spoken out? This is when I really get irritated with Black people with a platform and large audience.

Oprah? J & B? Ballers? What ya'll scared of or you just don't care?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 10:52am
i wonder if anyone will die as a result of those addresses being released
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 10:53am
Anonymous is the bomb. We need addy's please and thank you. Cyber attacks in full operation. hide you wives hide your kids.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 10:55am
India's about to lose her quoting privileges
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:00am
Now hopefully something will be done with this info that Anonymous gathered. People should go set their houses on fire.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:03am
Thank you india.  I am trying to stay off the blogs etc today but my anger is driving me to keep looking.  Its not like I'm going to find out they are even more underhanded and corrupt and racist but I'm keeping my eyes out anywayStern Smile.  I literally woke up crying.

I feel like one thing we can do for safety now is purchase bullet proof vests for all our young men 14 - 35.  I am soooooooooo serious.  They need to be worn on any occasion where a loved one might encounter a police officer.  Bullet proof baseball caps could be a good business venture for a new black business. 

http://www.safeguardclothing.com/15-bullet-proof-vests/?gclid=CKK71oTOkMACFUoS7AodiSQAFw

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

Has any celebrities spoken out? This is when I really get irritated with Black people with a platform and large audience.

Oprah? J & B? Ballers? What ya'll scared of or you just don't care?

Monica has atleast on IG. I have heard of many others.

As far as the unarmed white person shot i heard of one happening in cali on the radio it was in 2010. I know there was one up here at my college also some years ago he did not die. The act is rare that it ends in death.

Its wierd to me that police brutality has increased when its really a matter of there being more cameras.

I saw the picture of the girl that was supposedly shot in the head by a drive by. I don't by the drive by story at all. They shut the city down with all those cops yet a drive by was able to occur and get away?

Does not make sense. Theyre trying to divide the masses and put them against one another. From what Ive read she will make a full recovery.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 631>