BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 350351352353354 422>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:28am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Face it, black people. Michael Brown let you down.

What do you mean by this?

Are you trolling?
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:36am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Face it, black people. Michael Brown let you down.

What do you mean by this?

Are you trolling?

It's a link to an article.
I almost cussed her out myself. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:50am
Alias almost got a cut ass.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:54am
Summary?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:10am
Ummm.....we need another Jesus to die so white people can be nice to us?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:11am
I'm bad at summaries but this is what I got.  I'm sure someone will clean this up for me with bullet points.

Article speaks on how Mike, Oscar and Trayvon weren't perfect and we knew that but it seems that media is/was looking for a reason to drag them.  There stories started out Innocent boy got shot but over a coupla days they were turned into thugs by media. They failed us by not being perfect. Because they weren't perfect they deserved what they got and most of america is ready to believe these boys deserved to get killed because they may not have been perfect Angels.

Touches on how we believe some of us are "worth" more because we went to school or are in school or some sort of educated negro.   Quick story about a "friend" who when getting pulled over would put his college ID on top of his license so he could give it to the officer by accident there by showing the officer he's not one who deserves to get shot.  Feels guilty about it now. The author also used to do the same thing and it worked sometimes so they don't feel quite as guilty.

The #iftheygunnedmedown tag while criticizing media it was also a calculation of self worth on their terms.

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 22 2014 at 5:15am
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:44am
Hmm. Interesting perspective on the #iftheygunnedmedown twitter trend.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:53am

<div ="text">
<h1>I hope everyone remembers Hillary Clinton’s passionate defense of
Israel’s war crimes and total silence on Ferguson when she’s running for
president in two years.</h1>

We have to start making a #neverforget list. Should be easy though seeing as the number of public figures who've spoken out I could count on both hands...maybe a foot.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:58am

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:34am
The organization for black struggle St. Louis chapter is raising funds to hire a full time police accountability organizer. I think that's a great idea that could trickle into other African-American based community groups around the nation.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 350351352353354 422>