IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 695>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:16am
I just read the account Kfoxx posted on the previous page. sh*t, I said to myself I'd keep my emotions in check. Now I want to croutch over the toilet bowl and vomit too.

Grateful other protests are being planned. I really hope the pressure never eases off.
Sponsored Links

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:18am
I keep seeing reports of the family asking for "calm and justice." I don't believe it.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:25am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:42am
Anon says they know the cop's name but they are double-checking to make sure they aren't wrong
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:46am
Anon is on it. Thank goodness.Thumbs Up 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:47am
How is the media coverage today? Are they still focusing on it or are they putting the whole thing back on ignore?
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:51am
there's so much news today that could have stopped the coverage but im still seeing it everywhere. local news is still reporting in texas. we have 1 maybe 2 vigils/protests in the works in san antonio.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

why are there war vehicles on the streets?

Bill Mahr was just talking bout military grade vehicles and weapons being gifted to small town police...like they aint gonna want to play with their toys smdh.

indeed. I've heard it said that in these small towns...these are trial runs.
Lamp
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 11:32am
I'm trying not to get emotionally spent, but this is really starting to get to me

The police say the officer shot Brown after the teen shoved the officer and tried to wrestle the officer’s gun from him. But a number of witnesses, including Johnson, refute those claims. And in the wake of the shooting, the Ferguson Police Department has asked the St. Louis County police to step in and take over the investigation. 

Meanwhile, the identity of the police officer involved in the shooting has not yet been identified. It is known, however, that the officer who shot Brown has been placed on paid administrative leave

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 11:48am

Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 695>
  Share Topic