BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 247248249250251 423>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

QuestionDo you guys think the murderer will be arrested?

Serious question. State your answer, please.

YES

I think the state/local police are still wanting him to get off

BUT the feds are gonna arrest and try to make him take one for the team in order to calm black folks down and go back to being complacent and think we really made some kinda change

Now, of course they're going to do everything they can to make Mike and the black community look like sh*t in the process though

Edited by Lite Brite - Aug 18 2014 at 2:03pm
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:03pm
For some reason i don't feel like a trial and likely acquittal would make these protesters go away. They already know the system wasnt made to work in their favor.

Ps. Im so tired of ppl quoting MLK...dunno why but it annoys me
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:08pm
I have to admit though the number of inconsistencies and the pure shadiness of the PD is unusual.  They're not used to having witnesses and video out there like this.  They are usually brazen and bold with their side of the story but in this case they're just hiding.

And I am actually imagining that the first few cops on the scene looked at his car, looked at the body, looked back at the car and back at the body and heard everybody screaming at them that their boy just murked somebody and finally looked at him like WTF did you do?

And then they went to work on damage control/cover-up/motive.  Called everybody and they mama. 

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:11pm

President Obama to deliver a statement today at 4pm on #Iraq and situation in #Ferguson.

3rd time.  Y'all watchingLOL

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:12pm

Larry Klayman: "Racist in chief" Obama siding with "black brothers" in #Ferguson http://bit.ly/1pAAeje  pic.twitter.com/VsuqqB7cLd

Embedded image permalink
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:12pm
So they've clearly been carefully putting a story together by analyzing his gunshot wounds and his toxicology reports to put together a case for Officer Wilson

Funny how the friend of Wilson said "he charged after him which made him think he was on something"... umm clearly he already knew the boy had something in his system because he's had the last several days to analyze his body

How is this even ethical? Every evidence that comes from that PD has to be considered contaminated. Nothing they've done thus far indicates that they wouldn't go above and beyond to protect this officer

This story shaping up to be a Trayvon Martin case rehashed

Best believe if this Officer is never arrested or if he is tried and found not-guilty, all bets are off

Life is so unfair... I can't
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:13pm
I was like nah Fraiche don't say it.....LOL

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

off topic, 3 of those monks are cute lol
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:15pm
^^^ LOLClapLOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:16pm

If only this was true..lol

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

<div ="context">

<div ="stream-item-er">

[URL=https://twitter.com/TPM" rel="nofollow]

<strong ="fullname js--pro-name show-popup-with-id]Talking Points Memo
    <span>‏</span><span ="username js--pro-name]<s>@</s>TPM</span>

[/URL]

<small ="time">
    [URL=https://twitter.com/TPM/status/501445316500291584" rel="nofollow]<span ="_timestamp js-short-timestamp js-relative-timestamp" -time="1408388854" -time-ms="1408388854000" -long-="true]3m</span>[/URL]
</small>

<p ="js-tweet-text tweet-text">Larry Klayman: "Racist in chief" Obama siding with "black brothers" in <s>#</s>Ferguson [URL=http://t.co/XZ3vZ0OICv" rel="nofollow]<span ="tco-ellipsis]</span><span ="in]http://</span><span ="js-display-]bit.ly/1pAAeje</span><span ="in]</span><span ="tco-ellipsis]<span ="in] </span></span>[/URL] pic.twitter.com/VsuqqB7cLd

[URL=https://twitter.com/TPM/status/501445316500291584/photo/1" rel="nofollow]
    <div ="]
          Embedded image permalink

[/URL]
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

This sheit making me bitter, like REALLY bitter. 

Three white women were broke down on the interstate yesterday and it was hot as phuck. My bf asked if I thought he should help. I looked at them pale h03s and said "bae keep driving". Phuck them. We are expected to treat them better than they have ever treated us. They have no respect for us as human beings. 
i would have helped Confused

I would never get out of my car to help a stranger on the side of the road. I have heard too many nightmare stories of what happens to people who do that.

How do you know its not a set up to rob/kill you.....people are crazy nowadays.....

........I would have called 311/911 or whatever the non emergency number is and tell them that there are people in need of assistance on the side of the road while keeping it moving.......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 247248249250251 423>