BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 246247248249250 600>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:41pm
weed in his system doesnt necessarily mean he was high at the moment. Doesnt weed stay in your system for days? They should release the concentration of it to see if he was high that moment or did he smoke 4 days ago and it was still in his system. I did a quick google search and the more you smoke weed the longer it takes to leave your system. So if a clean person smokes once it'll take about 5 days to leave. But a frequent smoker can take up to 45 days to be clean. They need to be specific when they release info that incriminates Mike cause im gonna analyze the sh*t out of it.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

This sheit making me bitter, like REALLY bitter. 

Three white women were broke down on the interstate yesterday and it was hot as phuck. My bf asked if I thought he should help. I looked at them pale h03s and said "bae keep driving". Phuck them. We are expected to treat them better than they have ever treated us. They have no respect for us as human beings. 

yesterday I was watching this white lady from Kentucky youtube video on party foods. I almost hit the like button for her but I was like "no, she's probably racist". It didn't help that I was looking up party foods for a black power party I wanna have lol

Inconsequential example, but still
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:44pm
Also, the fatter you are..the longer weed stays in your system..so yeah...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:44pm
Crumps, God Bless him for taking on these cases (pro bono?) but I really can not stand to hear him talk

But it's obvious that trust and familiarity are important concepts to Black family members of slained loved ones and I can't get mad at them for choosing him

BUT, I wouldn't choose a lawyer that has already lost a big case like this one but that's just me ijs ijs
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:46pm
Kind of silly though Avi.  Crump didn't lose anything.  The prosecutors office did. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:47pm
I prefer hearing Parks talk rather than Crump too..bless his heart

But, they're not the prosecutors so they didn't technically lose. .But yeah I guess they're going to have to do a bunch of the leg work
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:47pm
But it's never really been about the actual effects of the weed but the perception that it causes and the tarnishing of his image. Just put enough doubt in the public about the innocence of Mike Brown and it's enough to effect the future jury

Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

weed in his system doesnt necessarily mean he was high at the moment. Doesnt weed stay in your system for days? They should release the concentration of it to see if he was high that moment or did he smoke 4 days ago and it was still in his system. I did a quick google search and the more you smoke weed the longer it takes to leave your system. So if a clean person smokes once it'll take about 5 days to leave. But a frequent smoker can take up to 45 days to be clean. They need to be specific when they release info that incriminates Mike cause im gonna analyze the sh*t out of it.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Crumps, God Bless him for taking on these cases (pro bono?) but I really can not stand to hear him talk

But it's obvious that trust and familiarity are important concepts to Black family members of slained loved ones and I can't get mad at them for choosing him

BUT, I wouldn't choose a lawyer that has already lost a big case like this one but that's just me ijs ijs
No way I would allow him to speak for me...no way. I'll represent myself thanks sir.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:48pm
Please don't get caught up in this weave narrative. 
Weed is only illegal because its cheap and easy to make.
Weed is not even a thing to argue about.

The only people afraid of "refer madness" is old white people.  Any white person under 50 who uses this argument is lying...they know better. 

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I prefer hearing Parks talk rather than Crump too..bless his heart

But, they're not the prosecutors so they didn't technically lose. .But yeah I guess they're going to have to do a bunch of the leg work

Yea the other dude is much easier to listen to. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 246247248249250 600>
  Share Topic