BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 240241242243244 419>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:39am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I don't understand. Did the pathologist just say that they can't tell whether the bullets were fired from 1 feet away or 30 feet away? Only that it was at a distance???
that's bullsh*t

From a foot away you get flash burns on clothing
they said on the radio the people doing the autopsys did not have access to his clothing, not sure if these are the same people

The family's medical examiner did not have access.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:42am

I don't understand. Did the pathologist just say that they can't tell whether the bullets were fired from 1 feet away or 30 feet away? Only that it was at a distance???
that's bullsh*t

they said on the radio the people doing the autopsys did not have access to his clothing, not sure if these are the same people
coz they probably washed it
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

that's bullsh*t

The family's medical examiner did not have access.

Yup. I heard that distinctly. I should have clarified. They haven't examined the clothing yet.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:46am
So far the press conference seems positive in our favor but the pathologist did say that with what they have been given access with, the witnesses are sometimes corroborated by the evidence and sometimes not, and that additional data needs to be acquired. That worries me. Remember the Zimmerman trial? Marc O'Mara managed to come up with a cockamamie story to justify the scientific evidence. All it takes is a racist/gullible white jury and a skillful attorney and they can spin just about anything.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 18 2014 at 10:47am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:47am

megaparsecs:

i just wanted to put this out there since im sure it’ll get written about differently tomorrow. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:49am

that's bullsh*t

coz they probably washed it

They could have done any number of things in that SUV.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:51am
Broken Heart

blackloveisabeautifulthing:    Prayers up for the parents of Michael Brown, Lesley McSpadden and Michael Brown Sr.&nbsp;

blackloveisabeautifulthing:    Prayers up for the parents of Michael Brown, Lesley McSpadden and Michael Brown Sr.&nbsp;

blackloveisabeautifulthing:

Prayers up for the parents of Michael Brown, Lesley McSpadden and Michael Brown Sr. 

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:51am

inspectah-deck:

J. Cole at Freguson, Missouri showing support to Mike Brown

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:53am
And I have a bad feeling regarding the toxicology report. One of the lawyers (I think it was Crump, not sure) rushed to say that it will probably be produced very quickly, right after the pathologist finished his sentence about that. If he's had a beer or two before or smoked some pot, they will use it against him.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:56am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 240241242243244 419>