BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 174175176177178 426>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:44am
I wonder how long they're going to protest..

My homegirl flew down yesterday from New York. A lot of young activists have convened there in the past few days. They've been conducting workshops to teach people how to properly organize and keep up the momentum for the 'mike brown law' in months to come.

She works for a criminal reform non-profit so her job doesn't even care that she'll be there all week
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

[​IMG]
A lot of these white protesters are either Occupy rejects trying to highjack the movement or agent provocateurs. I've seen it happen a million times. Best believe they have black agents too. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 11:54am
London will be showing their support to Ferguson tomorrow too!

saw this on Justice for Mike Brown fb page.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 11:58am
I'm hearing Don Lemon is hosting a meeting and Pharrell is invited. 
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 12:13pm
How convenient
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I'm hearing Don Lemon is hosting a meeting and Pharrell is invited. 
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mPVafyo.png" alt="[​IMG]" title="[​IMG][/IMG]
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">A lot of these white protesters are either Occupy rejects trying to highjack the movement or agent provocateurs. I've seen it happen a million times. Best believe they have black agents too. 

Those were no Occupy protestors. Those were anarchists. See, what alot of people dont know, even people who live out here dont know, is that St. Louis has a HUGE anarchist movement on the underground. Them crackers NUTS. The other night, some of them were trying to set the dumpsters on fire in the complex where ol boy got killed. We stopped them though.

And I'm bout 85% certain that it was actually one of them that set the QuickTrip on fire.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 12:25pm
MW I'm glad you guys are shutting them downClap.  They always come around trying to be the fckn yt savior to get their message out.  This is not about them its about us, period!

Be safeHug
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mPVafyo.png" alt="[​IMG]" title="[​IMG][/IMG]
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">A lot of these white protesters are either Occupy rejects trying to highjack the movement or agent provocateurs. I've seen it happen a million times. Best believe they have black agents too. 

Those were no Occupy protestors. Those were anarchists. See, what alot of people dont know, even people who live out here dont know, is that St. Louis has a HUGE anarchist movement on the underground. Them crackers NUTS. The other night, some of them were trying to set the dumpsters on fire in the complex where ol boy got killed. We stopped them though.

And I'm bout 85% certain that it was actually one of them that set the QuickTrip on fire.

http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=373844&PID=10973351&title=irish-senator-goes-off-on-israel-us-and-the-west#10973351

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 12:32pm
I'm glad the movement is still going on. I actually went to bed feeling kind of depressed yesterday. I could feel the heaviness in my body. The people of Ferguson will have their place in history, no matter how this thing pans out. That is what black solidarity is supposed to look like.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 12:58pm
The timestamp from the videos that white people are using as evidence? June. Two months before he was shot. Cops said the robbery happened on the same day as the shooting. Get the out of here.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 174175176177178 426>