Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168 712>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 7:47pm
There's a lot of "maybe" "could be" "probably" and "possibly" being used.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 7:49pm
I agree jolie
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 7:54pm
Why put GZ attorney on live ? I can't watch anymore. My hearts breaks for the family .
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 7:54pm
I think it's highly ironic that white people like to justify their savagery by labeling us as criminals. This "theft" allegation is a tactical diversion. White people always do this. When they are called on their sheit they divert the attention to things that are irrelevant to avoid personal responsibility. They want to split hairs about an unrelated robbery in attempt to demonize this boy and take the focus off of this officer murdering him for jaywalking. 

Let's just erase race for a second. As a human with reason and all mental faculties, an unarmed robbery is not justification for being executed by an officer who's job it is to diffuse violent situations and protect the people. Even in a court of law, had he been found guilty of robbery, his punishment would not have been death

BUT...I'm not surprised. White people have, collectively and consistently gotten a semi-psychotic pleasure out of abusing people of color and then justifying it. There is not one segment in history where they have taken personal responsibility for their actions. They are thugs and bullies and the ones that aren't are just as bad because they don't say anything. 

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 7:58pm
two black council women are on msnbc saying the prosecutor needs to be removed. that he has a track record for not being fair.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 8:03pm
I'm also extremely disappointed in black celebs and artists who, at least, have a strong following and popularity to raise awareness on this. We support them but they don't support us. 

I have no words for our "president". We went to bat for that ni**a and he left us in the cold. What good is it having a person of color as president if he's too pu$$y to make our issues a priority? 
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

I think it's highly ironic that white people like to justify their savagery by labeling us as criminals. This "theft" allegation is a tactical diversion. White people always do this. When they are called on their sheit they divert the attention to things that are irrelevant to avoid personal responsibility. They want to split hairs about an unrelated robbery in attempt to demonize this boy and take the focus off of this officer murdering him for jaywalking. 

Let's just erase race for a second. As a human with reason and all mental faculties, an unarmed robbery is not justification for being executed by an officer who's job it is to diffuse violent situations and protect the people. Even in a court of law, had he been found guilty of robbery, his punishment would not have been death

BUT...I'm not surprised. White people have, collectively and consistently gotten a semi-psychotic pleasure out of abusing people of color and then justifying it. There is not one segment in history where they have taken personal responsibility for their actions. They are thugs and bullies and the ones that aren't are just as bad because they don't say anything. 

ITA with ALL of what you eloquently stated.

Yet still some of our own people is so brainwashed and heartless, when a black man or woman is killed by a cop.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 8:11pm
Hey SIS ^^^ Here we go again .
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 8:13pm
ohhhh....and where's Iggy, Miley, Mackelmore, and the rest of the Uh-Oh Oreo Klan? 

Silence? 

Not surprised. White people have always loved to appropriate our verbiage, mannerisms, figure, style etc, but they cling to the comfy privilege their skin color provides them with when sheit gets real. 

Now. Maybe blacks will stop phucking with these wi**ers and new ni**as. I'm pissed the phuck off and feel helpless. 
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Hey SIS ^^^ Here we go again .

Hi Sis Hug.  I am sick about the killing of the young man. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon