BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 163164165166167 417>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 5:31pm
LOL

Today: street corner preacher talking about having no fear. Folks near me backing away from the preacher "he crazy"

Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 5:32pm
I went to church and come back to the devil. Racist cops come to my neighborhood . I live around every race known to man , but cops follow our people . I went off one day . Never follow me again when you know I live here, pay your high salary, and help save your wife in the ER . Now the city wants to give our home the best yard award ? I think not .

I witness one of my neighbors assault . The old man purchase his home 40 years ago . How can you break the law riding a 3 wheel old bike on the sidewalk ? Now they want to claim MR. Chapman was DUI on a bike ? I will be in court with the family .

How the hell can you Justify shooting a teen multiple times in the back ? MS india apologize for cursing , but who called out the folks that are here to decide the case without all of the facts ? I will leave . Talk to you later .
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 5:33pm
these Black legal analysts on cnn/msnbc are getting all my claps at the moment

disputing the y as it comes
curious12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote curious12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by curious12 curious12 wrote:

Plus look at the history of so many other police shooting in minority communities. How many were found criminally liable and did long sentences? History tells me it is counter productive to get mad.

I thanked you because getting mad is just as counter-productive as the other 5-11 thousands things we've tried.

It just FEELS so much better than wishing and hoping and praying and thinking...

Thank you.

That is why I am all about educating yourself and knowing you right and being involved in your community.
My husband was pulled over once. The officer stated that there was a lapse in his insurance , even though he had all his insurance cards. He stacked four additional charge and my husband had to go to criminal court. The court appointed attorney told him he could get the charges reduced if he just plead guilty to avoid prolonging the matter .
I was livid. I told my husband absolutely not. Got all the paper work. Told him how he needed to articulate himself when he went to court n told the attorney thanks for his services. We got all the charges dismissed and DMV reimbursed us for the fee we paid due to this whole mix up. The cop's credibility was put on blast because it showed how he lied and stacked the charges.
All without an attorney.
I live in a black neighborhood by choice. I wouldn't have it any other way. Even neighbors without kids attend school board meetings, we call the city to come and clean up un occupied buildings, our snow is shoveled before it hits the ground. Everyone knows everyone. And I very rarely see the police driving through. They don't cruise the white neighborhoods so why should they cruise ours.
Because we are actively involved. I am not a new black thinking everything is great. But I damn skippy will try to be as involved as possible and not accept to live in a status quo environment.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

Cry Well, he should consider selling them, as well as printed images

I'd buy it for my wall.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

these Black legal analysts on cnn/msnbc are getting all my claps at the moment

disputing the y as it comes

Yes, they are ClapStarClap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 5:44pm
I really hate the choice of words the media is using right now. "what we hope to be a peaceful protest tonight"

when they interview residents "do you think it'll be calm tonight?"

because we're all vile, animals right? they still don't believe the armored police were the aggressors
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 5:49pm
@ Curious: Take your curious ass and get the fucc out of here, you piece of sheit
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 5:55pm
Curious, all you're saying isn't lost. but you can't police people feelings. you sound like THEM. telling us not get mad. that it's pointless...look how much national unity and persistence has occurred from people simple being angry?

you're also being pessimistic. no matter how real you think it is. not tryna hear that.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by curious12 curious12 wrote:

That is why I am all about educating yourself and knowing you right and being involved in your community.
My husband was pulled over once. The officer stated that there was a lapse in his insurance , even though he had all his insurance cards. He stacked four additional charge and my husband had to go to criminal court. The court appointed attorney told him he could get the charges reduced if he just plead guilty to avoid prolonging the matter .
I was livid. I told my husband absolutely not. Got all the paper work. Told him how he needed to articulate himself when he went to court n told the attorney thanks for his services. We got all the charges dismissed and DMV reimbursed us for the fee we paid due to this whole mix up. The cop's credibility was put on blast because it showed how he lied and stacked the charges.
All without an attorney.
I live in a black neighborhood by choice. I wouldn't have it any other way. Even neighbors without kids attend school board meetings, we call the city to come and clean up un occupied buildings, our snow is shoveled before it hits the ground. Everyone knows everyone. And I very rarely see the police driving through. They don't cruise the white neighborhoods so why should they cruise ours.
Because we are actively involved. I am not a new black thinking everything is great. But I damn skippy will try to be as involved as possible and not accept to live in a status quo environment.

So we need to:

- Educate ourselves
- Fight traffic tickets w/o a lawyer
- Go to school board meetings
- Clean up unoccupied buildings
- Clear out snow before it hits the ground
- Know everyone in our neighborhoods
- Move to neighborhoods where police don't drive through
- Don't cruise white neighborhoods
- Keep them from cruising ours
- Don't accept the status quo.

Okay then the part where they stop killing our children starts when?   Is there like a grace period  of us proving ourselves and THEN they stop killing and incarcerating our children or does it start once we finish the checklist.  LMKS

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Aug 15 2014 at 5:59pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style