Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 154155156157158 460>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:25pm
Full Video
Sponsored Links

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:40pm
...that's it?

I would love to see them try to spend the behavior in that video as being worthy of murder. You gotta be effin kidding me.

Had those been white teens, the conversation would be "a childish antic that we've all done before".

What ever happened to the punishment equaling the crime?

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

...that's it?

I would love to see them try to spend the behavior in that video as being worthy of murder. You gotta be effin kidding me.

Had those been white teens, the conversation would be "a childish antic that we've all done before".

What ever happened to the punishment equaling the crime?

That's plenty enough for those crackas to justify shooting a black teenager down like a dog in the street, in broad daylight in front of a crowd and knowing they'll get away with it. I'm so sick of this.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

People in here are focusing on the petty theft. I could dismiss this if that was all it was, but the boy was on video assaulting an old man. If he had been caught and just ran out and then shot it would be different, but he choked up an old man in his own store to defend his thievery. The cop was wrong to shoot him that many times and I haven't lost sight of that but seeing what we've seen it's not hard to believe he was aggressive with the officer at some point. Even if he was inially approached for walking in the street I'm sure he thought it was related to the robbery and assault. Who knows what happened? When this came out we all believed he was just an innocent kid getting ready to start school. When black people finally decide to come together for a cause this is what happens. This is an embarrassment. People put their heads on the chopping block for this young man and now heads are rolling.
HAHA, this is your only post in this thread ? dang you aint shiet, i like it. 

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:58pm
Embarrassing? Who should we bow our heads in shame to? Fcuk them white people and blind blacks. People put their heads on the chopping block for black boys/men period. It didn't start and won't end with him. My family members have never stolen swisher sweets but a bored racist cop won't give a sh*t if they did or not. So basically his life has the same value as a blunt & shoving a store clerk means you get what's coming to you? #sh*tiaintgottimefor  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:01pm
Only in America would a PETTY theft like that  obscure the fact that this young man was EXECUTED in the street in broad daylight in front of multiple witnesses. Only in America. Even the Saudis don't kill you for stealing. They cut off your hand but they don't kill you. SMH. This has become a society of barbarians.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 15 2014 at 2:02pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:03pm
The thing is this was not a single shot that killed him at the scene. This was overkill after someone surrendered on something unrelated.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:05pm
So they release this video but all the cell phone footage of the murder is at the bottom of a trash can right now...oh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

The thing is this was not a single shot that killed him at the scene. This was overkill after someone surrendered on something unrelated.

We're talking at least 8 shots. In the face. In the back. While he had his hands up. How can anyone justify this? When was the last time a white teenager got killed for stealing $3 worth of merchandise at the 7/11? Are you fuccin KIDDING ME?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

So they release this video but all the cell phone footage of the murder is at the bottom of a trash can right now...oh

That's what irks me the most. SOMEBODY FILMED THE SHOOTING. I'd bet my right arm on it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 154155156157158 460>
  Share Topic