Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 460>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:03pm
[​IMG]
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:05pm
That department is full of sh*t.

Initially Mike Brown was jaywalking.

Initially the officer who murdered Mike Brown was conducting a routine patrol of the area.

It took six days to tell the public Mike Brown was a theif?

If this wasn't so got damn pathetic I would think this was a satirical piece from The Onion.

Public; release the name of the cop

( six frigging days of unrest and demonstration later)

Police department; The cops name is Wilson and btw.... That kid you guys were demonstrating for was a theif.

Bish WHET!
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:07pm
don't forget to donate via paypal to sadittycooks@gmail.com for ground support

every little bit helps

jr.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:09pm
The police took the rumors of Mike Brown stealing and ran with it.

His friends and witnesses meant no harm, but they gave that department a feasible "out".

That department scrambled to concoct a plausible story for damn near a week.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. The writing is on the wall. This is utter bullsh*t.

I will continue to fight for justice for Mike Brown.

Naysayers get out of our way.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:11pm

Why was #Ferguson PD still looking for the suspect 7 hours after Brown had been killed?

BonitaApplebaum View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BonitaApplebaum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvGLqeyIgAATycW.png" alt="[​IMG]" title="[​IMG][/IMG]

Yassss
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

People in here are focusing on the petty theft. I could dismiss this if that was all it was, but the boy was on video assaulting an old man. If he had been caught and just ran out and then shot it would be different, but he choked up an old man in his own store to defend his thievery. The cop was wrong to shoot him that many times and I haven't lost sight of that but seeing what we've seen it's not hard to believe he was aggressive with the officer at some point. Even if he was inially approached for walking in the street I'm sure he thought it was related to the robbery and assault. Who knows what happened? When this came out we all believed he was just an innocent kid getting ready to start school. When black people finally decide to come together for a cause this is what happens. This is an embarrassment. People put their heads on the chopping block for this young man and now heads are rolling.
Can you please wait until the entire video comes out before you Judge ? I understand the boy was wrong to steal , but you know racist cops only gave part of the tape to look better . White kids steal and the parents are called . I want to snatch the next person that follows me around a store at my age . I can't imagine how angry a teen would feel . I think the young man stole the mess after the owner went too far . Why would the cops claim he was stop for walking in the streets and other foolishness ?

How would feel if your future child was shot dead multiple times and the people that tried to help became victims of police racist attacks ? I think you would want justice for your child no matter what.

The things we witness should make you think twice about why the tape came to light after bombing our people . I strongly disagree with you for the first time and feel you are in the dark hell of white folks version of events .

WAIT UNTIL ALL OF THE EVIDENCE COMES OUT BEFORE YOU say things like that. Another dead child due to the color of his skin . I purchase 10 scopes for my nursing job after white folks stole mine . Yes I can prove it . I lived in Ferguson for years . Nothing change except most whites moved .

Sorry if you get mad at MS india . I can't understand how anyone can turn so soon . I pray you consider my advice . White folks will slaughter the child all over again . We need to focus on the murder and Family.

The family will see the child in a casket and cold ground in a few days . Too see a young dead love one will break your soul. We need to support the family . I am going to church now . Too much . Sorry if I was disrespectful . I am livid at this point . Trayvon and all the other Men , Women, and children never receive Justice. Time for a dam change . The world witness racism due the media and our people .

Edited by india100 - Aug 15 2014 at 1:43pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:19pm
We can't get discouraged. We can't let this die down. Do not let the misinformation drown out the main message. Do not allow the media to spin this without a fight.

I've been on social media encouraging people to shift back to the main topic at hand. An unarmed teen was murdered after his hands were up.

Take away their power by speaking the truth right back to them.

If you're tired log off. Take a walk. Hug your children. Rub your pets.

Smile. Look to your left. Look to your right. We are surrounded by people that get it.

We are surrounded by folks that care.

Don't let them win. I've never known us to back down from a fight.

This is our journey as a people. It's a marathon. Not a sprint.

Do not be discouraged. Ultimately, history has proven we eventually prevail.

That's why they're mad.

Edited by SeducTress - Aug 15 2014 at 1:21pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I bet it wasn't even fine Cuban cigars too but some local crap. I cannot believe this sh*t. I cannot believe this sh*t. Muthafuccas.

Girl, swishers are like $2-3 a pack

Smh, even less, 99 cents

Just saw the surveillance video...I wonder why now...if they thought this was their ace card why didn't they release it days ago? The conversation is going to shift now. Sigh.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:24pm
my federal city folks better be out tonight

_N @blowticious

It's Friday. You ain't got sh*t to do. Meet me at CNN in DC this evening at 7:30. They're lying on #MikeBrown and I'm not standing for it.

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 460>
  Share Topic