BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

16 Year Old Rape Victim Mocked on Social Media

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 10:50am
i think they'll get theres… x2. 

Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 11:30am
Disgusted especially by the adults that choose to mock this child on the internet after she was raped and ridiculed by her peers.
I dont understand the fascination children have with documenting everything on Social Networks but if it helps incriminate these rapist good.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 11:50am
^^ive been trying to avoid that. i was in a fb group yesterday who all blamed the girl. grown men said she was a ho and all this crap.

Edited by Lady ICE - Jul 12 2014 at 11:50am
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Thanks RT! Sooooo I googled his name and LSA has his address, his mother's cell phone and home phone, and father's facebook. Damn. His father is a mechnical engineer living in Algeria. I hope he was born in Algeria and doign the Iggy with his fake ass accent. I hope he gets deported.

ETA: They are still trying to look for more information about Clinton.

Honestly, it's not that hard.
I've learned from one of my computer classes, there's a website called Spokeo that you can use to find a person's information. You just type in their name, then click the state/town they live in, and you can find out what street they live on, who they live with, the exact location of the house, etc etc...

See, this is the result for the boy. It's reallyyy creepy (y'all should go check your info out, probably try to get it off there):
http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Innel+yahia#:6367192171
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 8:37pm
Ok so apparently Instagram is deleting instagram pages of people who were reporting those who mocked Jada and/or posted her picture and saying she deserved it.... But the people who have actually posted those pictures are only locking their page. I had reported a lottt of pictures for the past 2 days, so I hope my account doesn't get deleted. But this still isn't right.
Now people on Twitter are going off on instagram, and even #Instagramsupportsrape was trending for a second.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 8:53pm
This is f.uckin disgusting

I can't wait to see him cry in court. It will bring joy to my heart
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 10:06pm
I wish the b*tch ass nuccas nothing but the worst. Worst of the worst.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 10:18pm
I've only read a few posts but I'm speechless 

How can people be so far from decent and yet so brazen 

I hope she gets the justice she deserves 

The people kee keeing should lose their accounts.   They can share their clueless callous assholeness on post it notes from now on

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 1:17am
He's back on Twitter y'all Angry from what I read, he's going to rehab and he has a trial set up. But it seems like a lottt of people are supporting him, due to all sorts of bs reasons...
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 1:23am
Originally posted by DixieDarlin DixieDarlin wrote:

He's back on Twitter y'all

Link?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake