Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

16 Year Old Rape Victim Mocked on Social Media

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:41pm
I teared up reading that. I feel so sorry for this girl. She is brave for speaking out on her rape when so many go quiet. 

That guy incriminated himself with that audio confirming the whole thing. He is such an idiot and him and his disgusting friend need to be locked up. 

As for all these other idiots in the world that thought the jada pose was funny, well hopefully natural selection will take care of their dumb assess soon enough. 

I was happy to see so many positive tweets from people coming together supporting Jada. 
Sponsored Links

exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:49pm
what part of their brain....smh
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:22pm
its sounds like their were at least 3 girls drugged and raped.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:23pm
I am all for the violence her people expressed in the phone call.  Whoever the other girl was with Jada I am very proud of her.  I hope Jada's courage will go a long way in outing these guys and any others who think this is okay. 
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:29pm
He's trying to weazle his way out with the "you were coming on to Clinton" claim but none of that matters since she was clearly incapacitated. I didn't see the photos but I read that one photo is of her passed out, completely dressed, while the other is of her naked and still passed out, so someone obviously removed her clothes after she passed out.

Is there not an investigation into these boys?
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:37pm
Didn't see this thread.

These boys are disgusting....they are basically saying that rape is funny. Should have been drowned at birth. I hope karma prevents them from having any gf's in the future.

The girl is v pretty i hope she gets through this...very brave of her. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:46pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:50pm
omg… 

hit that jada pose? 
rapin rapin hos 
hit that hit that

hit that jada pose, spike the punch then i came in her nose?
thought you had one but you cant trust these hos.. shoulda been actin like a lady.. but she was too busy sayin daddy maybe? 
omg… i cant keep repeating. 

they'd be DONE. DONEEEEEE

they would make the real crazy come out of me. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:51pm
Apparently this is Clinton.

@Clinton_Kream

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:41pm
Sad...rape then mocked i hope she's ok.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>