Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

16 with 33 inch hips :( :( :(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 16 with 33 inch hips :( :( :(
    Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 2:17am
First of all Hug

since your still in hs my advice is try to wear things that accentuates your body. and in the mirror try to find at least one thing that you like about ur body that day. work on making sure ur hair looks nice and if u don't wear make up try to start of with some nice foundation, lip gloss and get your eyebrows done.. try to be more confident and smile a little more..

p.s im Nigerian also and 5'10 and very slimWink
Sponsored Links

Promiseualways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:03am
Aww baby girl, nothing is wrong with you at all! When I was younger I was a very slim girl and thought that something was wrong with me because my two sisters were "thick" with slim waists and butts. When I turned 23~24 boom! I got all that and a bag of chips. I noticed I got attention based on my body instead of people getting to know "me". No matter your shape, size, etc. always love you and stay true to yourself. *hugs&kisses*
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:45am
You're Nigerian, 5'10'' and only 16?
Why the hell aren't you looking for a modeling job? The stereotype of black women isn't important, especially because there is a bad and good stereotypes out there Ouch
Not everyone find big butts pretty. I want to increase my hips but some women have it just toooooo big and they think they are the hottest cookie out there when they are actually grotesque.

Don't make yourself miserable because of one silly problem. You're still growing.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:23pm
There's nothing wrong with not being super curvy! I'm not and it's never stopped me from living my life or getting attention from guys. Often times the things we obsess over are never as serious to others as they are to ourselves.

Just live your life and wear clothes that accentuate your positive assets. :)
mochacaramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mochacaramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:18pm
you're still a teenager you will get curvier in ur 20's
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:04am
Originally posted by mochacaramel mochacaramel wrote:

you're still a teenager you will get curvier in ur 20's

everybody doesn't get curvy so please stop telling her this.. she is fine just the way she is...
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:03am
You're tall and slim with a model's body. Let that sink in
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:37am
Nothing wrong with you sweetie. First and most important, you have to love yourself the way you are. Be comfortable in your own skin and then like some said, wear clothes that accentuate your hips.
You'll be fine
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:23am
You are fine the way you are, please ignore those bodies of girls you see in the side ads and music videos. Think of it this way, because you do not carry that weight in those areas you are a lower risk for health problems later in life and that is great. You are who you are and there is nothing...NOTHING wrong with that. 
dejee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:39am
Black girl w/ flat butt checking in! I didnt have ANY issues because I dont have a big booty. Even when I gained weight because my hips and behind are small, I carry the weight well. You'll be fine trust me. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic