Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Children's Hair > Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

15 Month old Hair cut?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 15 Month old Hair cut?
    Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 6:34pm
my baby (toddler) (he'll always be my baby lol) is 15 months.

He has this patch of hair that grows at the top and then an area of hair that doesnt grow.

His hair just looks all messy.

it hasnt grown to the point where he can have braids and it seems to little to even get a cut.

any one get their son a hair cut at this age?
any advice? tips? first time mom here with a baby boy

Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 11:58am
My son got his first haircut at 3 months.

Maybe ask the stylist to cut his hair with scissors instead of clippers.  If he is going to do clippers, then have them show him the clippers (turn on and off) so he can get used to the noise, intead of going straight for his head.   or let him see someone (daddy, uncle, etc) get their hair cut first.

Plus, they gave my son a lollipop to eat while he was getting his hair cut.  For some odd reason the lollipop kept him preoccupied.  Take a blow pop with you just in case they don't have one.

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 10:54pm
All the males in my fam usually start getting their hair cut on their 1st bday. Whether it's with clippers or shears.

french_vanilla1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote french_vanilla1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 2:11pm
The earlier you start the better imo. It's not just the noise of the clippers but the stranger aspect too, and then everyone getting all overexcited if the kid cries. Probably better that there's not much hair to cut; stay calm, get it over fast and keep it fun Smile
SurveenA4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SurveenA4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:42am
You can bald him once.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply