FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

15 Celebs Who Hate Each Other

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 15 Celebs Who Hate Each Other
    Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 8:39pm

1. Kanye West vs. Everybody

Kanye West vs. Everybody

In 2005, the "Runaway" rapper accused President G.W. Bush of being racist, and though West recently apologized on the Today show, that was all quickly overshadowed by an angry tirade toward Matt Lauer in the very next breath. Then there was that MTV-targeted rant back in 2007 and the Taylor Swift thing two years later. Anyway, I'm sorry, but Eminem had one of the best feuds of all time! Moving on.

2. Eminem vs. Mariah Carey

Eminem vs. Mariah Carey
Splash News (2)

The famous rapper has made several digs at Carey through a number of songs, beginning as early as 2002, after having a fling with the pop star. Though Carey has repeatedly denied any relationship with Eminem, the two have continued to toss insults back and forth via song lyrics, with Em's friend 50 Cent and Carey's husband, Nick Cannon, both getting involved. Guess money can't buy you maturity.

3. Lauren Conrad vs. Heidi Montag

Lauren Conrad vs. Heidi Montag
Splash News (2)

Things turned sour for The Hills hotties when Montag started dating creepy Spencer Pratt in 2006. The feud came to a head when rumors of a nonexistent sex tape (featuring Conrad) hit the tabloids, with Pratt dubbed the likely culprit of the leak. A tear-soaked LC confronted Montag about her boyfriend's shady ways and ended the conversation with, "I want to forgive you... and forget you." Then Montag turned all sorts of crazy.

4. Conan O'Brien vs. NBC

Conan OBrien vs. NBC
Getty Images/Splash News

It all started when NBC thought to play musical chairs with their late-night programming, giving Conan O'Brien The Tonight Show spot and Jay Leno his own primetime show. When this switcheroo didn't work out, the network upended their entire lineup. WTF? A legal battle ensued and Coco came out on top with his own show aptly titled Conan.

5. Lindsay Lohan vs. Her Dad

Lindsay Lohan vs. Her Dad
Getty Images, UPI/Landov

A tabloid train wreck in recent years, Lindsay has publicly battled eating disorders, addiction and even her own flesh and blood — her pop, Michael Lohan. Papa Lohan has repeatedly released intimate details of LiLo's life, pushing the troubled starlet to call him every name in the book, including "a lunatic" and "a pathological liar." Seems the two are working on strengthening their strained relationship, as they spent Thanksgiving 2010 together.

6. David Letterman vs. Oprah

David Letterman vs. Oprah
CBS/Landov

The battle of the talk show titans dates back to 1989, just after Oprah hosted a controversial segment on devil worship that drew numerous complaints, nearly sinking her career. Oprah was ridiculed by audience members while making a guest appearance on Late Night, and when Letterman did not come to her defense, so began a 16-year feud. Letterman continued to poke fun at the daytime talk show host for years until she appeared on his show again in 2005, when the two all but kissed and made up.

7. Perez Hilton vs. Will.i.am

Perez Hilton vs. Will.i.am
Film Magic/Getty Images

Who hasn't the flamboyant gossip blogger offended? In 2009, Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.i.am took one for the team when his manager punched Perez Hilton in the face after a series of lewd taunts. Hilton immediately took to Twitter to whine about his minor injuries, and Will.i.am's manager was charged with assault.

8. Nicole Richie vs. Paris Hilton

Nicole Richie vs. Paris Hilton
Wire Image/Getty Images

The world was shocked when best friends and costars of the wildly successful show, The Simple Life, suddenly stopped speaking in early 2005. Hilton then stated, "Nicole knows what she did, and that's all I'm ever going to say about it." Exactly what Richie did still remains unclear. The famously dumb duo parted ways for close to two years before reconciling in late 2006.

9. Notorious B.I.G. vs. Tupac Shakur

Notorious B.I.G. vs. Tupac Shakur
NY Daily News Archive via Getty Images

Igniting a violent rivalry between East Coast and West Coast record labels, the former friends went head-to-head in the mid '90s after 2Pac was shot in an apparent murder attempt. Pac accused Biggie of having prior knowledge about the attack, even releasing a diss song, "Hit 'Em Up," targeting B.I.G. The conflict ended tragically when both rappers were murdered in separate drive-by shootings.

10. Angelina Pivarnick vs. Jersey Shore Cast

Jersey Shore Cast" src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/trutv.com/graphics/blog/gallery/outrageous-celebrity-brawlouts/angelina-pivarnick.jpg">
MTV

The feisty Staten Island castmate caused quite a stir when she stormed out of the shore house during season one after getting axed from her summer job. We thought we'd never have to see her again, but there she was in season two, ready to throw punches with Snooki and the gang, who referred to her as "a white rat" and "a dirty hamster." Needless to say, the rodent Angelina will not be coming back for season three.

11. Nancy Kerrigan vs. Tonya Harding

Nancy Kerrigan vs. Tonya Harding
Reuters/Landov

On January 6, 1994, Kerrigan was brutally struck in the knee while training for the U.S. Figure Skating Championships. One of her attackers was revealed to be the ex-husband of rival skater Harding, who was later charged with "hindering the prosecution" for failure to report what she knew of the assault.

12. Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell

Donald Trump vs. Rosie ODonnell
Splash News, Reuters/Landov

The spitfired comedienne lashed out at The Donald in 2006 when he refused to dethrone the troubled drug-abusing winner of Miss USA, a pageant to which Don owns the rights. The billionaire retaliated by threatening to sue O'Donnell, stating, "Rosie's a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie." Ouch.

13. Wyclef Jean vs. Sean Penn

Wyclef Jean vs. Sean Penn
Reuters/Landov, AFP/Getty Images

When Wyclef announced his bid for Haitian presidency in August 2010, Sean Penn publicly criticized the singer for being notably absent during the aftermath of the tragic earthquake in Haiti, saying his campaign was simply "about a vision of flying around the world, talking to people." Wyclef retorted, "Maybe [Sean Penn] ain't see me in Haiti because he was too busy sniffing cocaine." Wyclef's presidential bid was later rejected because he did not meet the Haitian residency requirement.

14. Tom Cruise vs. Brooke Shields

Tom Cruise vs. Brooke Shields
dpa/Landov, PA Photos/Landov

It was a war of the words when the actor openly criticized Brooke Shields for taking anti-depressants after suffering from postpartum depression. Cruise, a practicing Scientologist, claimed that there is no such thing as a "chemical imbalance," and the actress responded by stating he should "stick to fighting aliens."

15. Angelina Jolie vs. Jennifer Aniston

Angelina Jolie vs. Jennifer Aniston
Splash News (2)

Ahh, the battle over Brad. When Brad Pitt left Aniston for his Mr. & Mrs. Smith costar, Angelina Jolie, the tension between the two A-list actresses could be cut with a knife. Jolie revealed details of her early relationship with Pitt which annoyed Aniston, who said, "I felt those details were a little inappropriate to discuss... that was really uncool." Oh, who are we kidding, we just wanted an excuse to include a hot pic of Angelina. —Tina Smithers

Sponsored Links

Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 8:45pm

beef so old it's growing penicillin.

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 8:46pm
Tom Cruise vs. Brooke Shields
Tom looks good here.
coilyartist View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coilyartist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 8:46pm
Tom Cruise is an idiot....
rsslove View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsslove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Afrocentchic Afrocentchic wrote:

beef so old it's growing penicillin.

LOLDead
misatisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misatisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 8:50pm
rosie odonnell is one the most annoying people ever... and brooke shields looks horrible.
RandRLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RandRLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 8:56pm
I've never head about the Eminem/ Mariah beef.
ilovhairweave View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovhairweave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 9:31pm
Brooke Shields looks horrible in that pic Actually scary
Moving on Wyclef... that was f'd up but nice SHOT. LOLOuch
Wyclef retorted, "Maybe [Sean Penn] ain't see me in Haiti because he was too busy sniffing cocaine."
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 9:35pm
perez is such a punk

i wonder what mariah and eminem had in common?
Honeydipped View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydipped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 9:45pm
what happened between Perez and Will.I.Am?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic