Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed14,16,18 Kinky curly on upart (Never used)

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 14,16,18 Kinky curly on upart (Never used)
    Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:40am
Hello ladies,
I am selling some hair Brazilian kinky curly (14,16, 18) that I purchased on Alibaba almost two months ago. I paid $183 including shipping. Selling for $120 obo. Shipping $5 (priority mail 3-5 day w/tracking # via usps).

The only reason I am selling it is because 3 days after I purchased it I seen some deep wavy hair that I just had to have. A friend of mine promised to buy the hair and that is the only reason I went ahead and bought the deep wavy, but it has been damn near two months and still no payment. So I am posting on here to see if someone else would like to buy it. 

It has been washed, deep conditioned, wefts have been sealed with fray block and sewn on a upart net cap, but has never been worn. None of the wefts were cut except a few at the top.

I will only accept paypal payments and like I said I have never worn the hair therefore I cannot tell you how great the quality is. I will say that the wefts look great, I get minimal shedding when running my fingers through, some tangling after all it is long kinky curly hair. The hair doesn't have a bad smell, no nits and it is true to length, well except the 18inch, it measures to 19.2 inches. I also have purchased kinky curly hair from the same vendor in shorter lengths and I absolutely love it. I wore it all summer long, went swimming, bleached it, dyed it back black and it still looks good. (I will post a pic below of me wearing the shorter lengths as well as the wefts I am selling.) 

If you are interested message me. 

Edited by SinCityKitty - Apr 19 2014 at 9:07pm
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:30am
nice. mind sharing the vendor please?
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 3:15pm
SOLD
newbee27 View Drop Down