Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 14 Yr. Old Girl Missing; Mom Doesnt Want Her Back
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

14 Yr. Old Girl Missing; Mom Doesnt Want Her Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Is that the last picture the mom ever took of her?

I said the same thing.The moms response tells u why this girl was not only seeking attention from older men but also also ran away.
Sponsored Links

P31chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P31chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 6:37pm
Jeesh if that is the last picture the Mom owned/took of her is shows that those years were probably the last years her Mom felt a bond with her daughter, the moment she started to "change" a.k.a. hit puberty Mom probably started  neglecting her and hence the reason she ran away and Mom doesnt care anymore. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 6:41pm
There some tomfoolery going on with this story. Why didn't the news take a pic from her facebook page?? The momma doesn't want her and the police ain't looking for shat. Using that daycare picture is not helping things.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 6:41pm
Sad but that momma may be glad the girl is gone.
Some mothers aint about sh*t.
P31chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P31chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 6:42pm
Check out her Mom's Facebook page. Something aint right.....Helena Ubiles, Niagara Falls.  I couldnt post a link but she is searchable.
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 6:49pm
Sad
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 6:50pm
shoulda been born without ovaries candidate...
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 6:54pm
If that was my FB, it'd been full of search info about my missing child.
Wouldn't surprise me if she was involved in her daughter's disappearance. 
P31chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P31chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 6:57pm
She has like three pages and on one she wrote this...April 4th, 2014.

"Have to get ready for court trying my hardest to find what facebook page is my daughters i cant stop thinking about her im miss her i know she'll never forgive me but its worth a try God makes everything possible"

What yall think?
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 7:04pm
Wow, some people really shouldn't be parents. Your child has been missing for months now and you don't care.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic