Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall actually think their doing this cause theyre concerned for the kids well being......really...or are u happy because it embarrasses them?
if they are *&%^$#@Ein, he should go to jail
Sponsored Links

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:15pm
i don't see anything wrong with them being investigated. hollywood is a weird place and a lot of child actors get sexually molested. not saying the 20 year old in the bed was molested, but you never know. he might be a sick pedo, maybe not...them checking him out and making sure everything is kosher is coo with me.

maybe he'll learn to not lay in bed with kids when he's half naked.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall actually think their doing this cause theyre concerned for the kids well being......really...or are u happy because it embarrasses them?
if they are *&%^$#@Ein, he should go to jail

Obviously. However,there was no evidence of such only speculation from bloggers because theyre both sitting on a bed with other ppl in a room.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:17pm

His room?

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:17pm
It's weird. Will and jada were the two celebrities I thought would NOT have "always in the spotlight" type children.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:21pm
i would hope that if they were he wouldnt be kee keeing with the whole family

Don't know if cps will look into that, I would hope the police would 

Edited by rickysrose - May 20 2014 at 8:22pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

did anyone post when that boy went with them to the BET awards? lol

tumblr_n1tyhduSKR1spoggjo1_500

this entire gif made me laughLOL

idk what beat they're on...I think WIllow is off beat---Will & Jadyn seem to be on the same beat... and Jada is not impressed

Nobody else is going as hard as them--look at the background....who is performing?LOL oh god these try hard new negroes.

Edited by EPITOME - May 20 2014 at 11:40pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:16pm
That gif is hilarious. Will and Jada's way of I parenting seems to cover everything minus the parenting part. I still don't understand why a 20 year old is hanging out with a 15 and 13 year old if they aren't family. Maybe times have changed but I always thought of those types of people as losers.

Edited by AshBash89 - May 20 2014 at 9:52pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:23pm
my little sisters hang out w/older boys from church
and by hang out i mean they see them at churchStern Smile
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

but bish hold on...but bish hold on...but bish bish but bish...lol

LOL woooweee this boy here KEEPS me cryin, idk how i came upon him on youtube but once i watched him i tried not to like him and chile he's been in my subscriptions ever sinceWink

on a serious note: i WISH we would've been suspicious of chris stokes/marques houston with all that pain they injected into them babyboys@ a young ageCry my heart STAYS broken ova all that BIG pile of sheitt STILL trynna be swept under the rugCry wish they would've got investigated to this day you dont hear NOBODY playin no B2K songs it's like they never existed...when something looks outta place it's our job to take a closer look ESPECIALLY when they got BIG money/ HUGE wealth/ RICHWink

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 20 2014 at 10:06pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
  Share Topic