Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:32pm
Sounds like the people defending mj and his adult friendships with kids.
Could it be innocent? Yes it could. Would that be my child? Hell no.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:38pm
there wouldn't be a microscope if they didn't post those things or hang out w/the Kardashian Jenners who call the paps.  How many other celeb kids are always papped or have articles written about them like they are? Not many and I have to believe it's bc their parents don't allow it.

Dakota Fanning was an actual working actress.  I ain't hear sh*t about that little girl.  I remember seeing her in one pic in a cheerleading outfit at school. That's it.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:42pm
An 20 year old is best friends with an 15 year old? That sh*t doesn't seem right. I don't agree with the pic of Willow either but they aren't my children so to each their own. #Hollyweird
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:46pm
Dakota Fanning was in a movie where she was raped as a child. There was harsh criticism of that. She did a spread for a perfume bottle and was criticized for being "sexually provocative" to the extent they banned the ad in the U.K when she was 17. 

People have had it out for Willow ever since the girl cut her hair. Way before this image was released. 

But all of that is irrelevant. The point is, if there WAS something going on. WHY is it that people are criticizing her and implying that she is the one that is a "h0"? Note: No one is questioning whether the 20 year old is a pedophile. He has faced no backlash whatsoever. That's not right. 

It's normal for 13 and 15 year olds to want to "hang" with the big kids. It's NOT normal for a 20 year old man to be hanging with children. I feel like he should at least release a statement to get some of this of Willow. He ain't said sheit. He's letting her get dragged through the mud solo. 

With his ugly ass.....

Edited by OhMyCurlz - May 07 2014 at 3:51pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:46pm
13-year-old Willow Smith is old enough to make decisions on who she hangs with -- even innocently in bed ... this according to Willow's parents

is this code for we dont care what she does or nah?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Dakota Fanning was in a movie where she was raped as a child. There was harsh criticism of that. She did a spread for a perfume bottle and was criticized for being "sexually provocative" to the extent they banned the ad in the U.K when she was 17. 

People have had it out for Willow ever since the girl cut her hair. Way before this image was released. 

But all of that is irrelevant. The point is, if there WAS something going on. WHY is it that people are criticizing her and implying that she is the one that is a "h0"? Note: No one is questioning whether the 20 year old is a pedophile. He has faced no backlash whatsoever. That's not right. 

i think many people in this thread questioned HIM and why he's hanging out with a young teen girl & even his friendship with a 15 year old.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

there wouldn't be a microscope if they didn't post those things or hang out w/the Kardashian Jenners who call the paps.  How many other celeb kids are always papped or have articles written about them like they are? Not many and I have to believe it's bc their parents don't allow it.

Dakota Fanning was an actual working actress.  I ain't hear sh*t about that little girl.  I remember seeing her in one pic in a cheerleading outfit at school. That's it.

I agree that they want to be talked about...willow wants a reason to act all affected. There are several celebs who have equal star power whose kids have made it through college without anyone knowing anything about them. Willow has been on social media for years and she's not even out of middle school. ONly sh*tty celeb parents would do so little to protect their kids from this media circus and lifestyle. Will and Jada act like this is just their reality and there is no way around it when there is.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

i think many people in this thread questioned HIM and why he's hanging out with a young teen girl & even his friendship with a 15 year old.
I'm not talking about this thread exclusively, although there were some flat out offensive comments made about her that just should have never been said about a child period. In the media they are not going after this dude. 

It just bothers me to know that if there were, God forbid, a sexual relationship. That more people would be coming after her....than him despite the fact that he would be committing a crime. 
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:00pm
I think people forget that there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Just because you were raised that way and would only stick to a certain script in raising your child, doesn't mean that any other way is  "wrong" or detrimental to the welfare of the child.
JulieGianni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JulieGianni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 5:03pm
I feel sorry for this child. One day she's going to end up with a needle in her arm wondering why her parents didn't love her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 20>