Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 1:46pm
First of all, where is my belt?

Second of all, if will and jada aren't doing their jobs as parents, then where are her grandparents? Usually grandparents, especially black ones will tear a behind up.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Ok so she was with her brother and two other ppl in the room. This doesn't bother me. Shes not half naked or positioned in a sexual manner. I'm not sure how ppl draw the conclusion that shes fuc'n or will soon have a tape....i just think ppl hate will and jada parenting style and low-key hope for a told ya so moment.

IA
The photo is being misrepresented. 

lawsuit....
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

I'm on the fence. 13 IS too young to be hanging out with someone that damn old but then I remember when I use to go to my auntie's house some summers all of us young ones would be hanging out with my older cousins and their friends. We were 14 and the older ones were 21 and 22 and they would have their friends over. We'd all just be hanging out and yes there were boys. Did anything happen? No.

Lamp

which reminds me....i would hang out with my older sisters and their friends at 14, 15, 16, etc.....my sisters and the friends (including males --but not intimate boyfriends, as far as i knew), were like early to late 20s. Nothing inappropriate ever happened.
so im not wiered out by the idea of Willow hanging out with older friends. As long as its innocent.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 2:00pm

Shes not on his lap tho shes laying across the bed. Im just not willing to write her off as being on the verge of sexual promiscuity from the pic. If she was alone with him in bed id agree. Being in the public eye i guess she shouldnt put herself in a position where ppl can come to these conclusions about her...but shes young so maybe its her folks job. But they are living in a different world. ...that said i havent seen much reported about the smith kids that has been too scandalous considering the freedom they have.

by all accounts...they should be shooting heroin and robbing liquour stores by now

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I don't see the "caught". It's inappropriate sure but she wasn't by herself both of them butt booty ass nekkid in the bed. 

Why is he 20 and hanging out with Willow? Who says he's with Willow tho? Big bro is there. I'll not condemn the man for a molester till I see clear proof.
Agreed. This is also Jayden's friend there are images of them hanging out together with no Willow. Someone took the picture, it was probably him.  The assumption that there is a sexual relationship between a 13 year old and grown man, when there is NOTHING sexual in the image and the fact that the nature of the article implied something sexual on purpose......says more about us than it does about her. 

IA.....strikes me that BHMER's have always said some inappropriate things about the child. I find that even more disturbing than these pics. Its like folks are waiting, mouth open, wishing and praying for something bad to happen re the smith/smith kids

Edited by Wildfire - May 07 2014 at 2:04pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Ok so she was with her brother and two other ppl in the room. This doesn't bother me. Shes not half naked or positioned in a sexual manner. I'm not sure how ppl draw the conclusion that shes fuc'n or will soon have a tape....i just think ppl hate will and jada parenting style and low-key hope for a told ya so moment.

IA
The photo is being misrepresented. 

lawsuit....

'Basically.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 2:57pm
It MIGHT be innocent IF they had normal parents (Black or White) that had their eyes on their children. DUH!

When I was 13 my cousins were 19, 20 and 21 and guess what? They did NOT want some 13 kid hanging around them on any level .. much laying in bed 'innocently'.

Noooo my cousins both male and female wanted to hang out with people their own ages.

I think that 20 year old and whoever was in there are 'hanging out' with Willow and Jaden because they are rich anD famous - period because they can't have that much in common.

This would be ODD even even both parents were actively involved with their kids but Jada and Will let their kids pretty much raise themselves so .. no telling WHAT those kids are beong exposed to.

Nooooo a year old 13 and a 20 in our regular lives ... would not be hanging out together.

That is unless the 13 year old needs someone to look up to (needs attention/guidance) and the 20 year old was immature and basically looking for someone to control or use in some way.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:00pm

Will and Jada Smith

Who Cares if Willow and Moises

Take Sexy Pics

5/7/2014 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Willow Smith Sexy Pic
13-year-old Willow Smith is old enough to make decisions on who she hangs with -- even innocently in bed ... this according to Willow's parents.

0507-willow-smith-aries-instagram-3
Sources connected to the Smith family tell TMZ ... Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith believe their daughter is "very mature" ... enough so to make her own decisions, as long as they don't clearly cross the line.

Will and Jada view the now-famous photo of Willow in bed with 20-year-old "Hannah Montana" star Moises Arias as innocent fun ... an expression of art.

0508-jaden-smith-akmgsi-2
The Smiths have known Moises for years, and he's best friends with 15-year-old Jaden. 

Bottom line ... Will and Jada have NO issue with the pic.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz313tfEUzS
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:23pm
Well alrighty then!Stern Smile
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:25pm
20 and best friends with a 15 yr old..Stern Smile

Moises doesn't have friends his own age?

I'm not sure what a 20 yr old has in common with a 13 and 15 yr old

How "mature" is a 13 yr old anyway?

So many questions..that sh!t is just weird to me

But I was raised differently..so whateverErmm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:30pm
....yet another example of sensationalism. 

This one made it as if Will and Jada said "We don't give a fuq if she's taking sexy pics with a grown man". This girl is 13 years old. If something sexual WAS going on, I would hope the focus would be on the 20 year old man. It's flat out nasty how people are going in on her. She has said on more than one occasion that being in the public eye has been hard on her. She's still a child. I'd probably have a panic attack at 13 if people were implying I was a h0. 

When they are really saying, we have known that guy for years, it's Jayden's friend. They were all in a room as friends and we trust our daughter and think she is mature enough to make decisions as long as she's not crossing the line. 

Maybe the reason this girl looks so sad, is because everything she does at 13 is under a microscope. Maybe she's tired of it. Maybe she's going through an awkward stage like most 13 year olds. She's not twerking in the street. I know some 13 year olds that new the "Nan' Ni**a" song by heart and twerked on high school boys at P.E. This girl seems to actually have a brain and have an interest in knowledge....but that's just glossed over. This girl has unicorns, arts and crafts and smiley faces on her twitter. Nowadays, the average momma is monitoring their 13 year olds twitter and facebook for  butt shots. 

It used to be that children were off limits. TMZ and the media should be dragged for this sheit. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>
  Share Topic