Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 20>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:37pm
I don't see the "caught". It's inappropriate sure but she wasn't by herself both of them butt booty ass nekkid in the bed.

Why is he 20 and hanging out with Willow? Who says he's with Willow tho? Big bro is there. I'll not condemn the man for a molester till I see clear proof.
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Justin Booboo isn't dating the lil Jenner girls. This is his new chick apparently

Justin Bieber hangs in Venice Becah with Yovanna Ventura (Instagram)

https://s.yimg.com/os/publish-images/omg/2014-05-06/db5dfa00-d561-11e3-b3ad-993e37f5ab0e_Justin_Instagram2.jpg

go biebs
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:42pm

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:02pm
Mentioning a sex tape in the context of a 13 year old. 

The article, and the way it's written to imply something sexual is highly offensive. 

It's inappropriate. Leave it at that. I know, and have grown up with, many weird 13 year old girls. She's a child. Her brain hasn't even fully developed yet. She could have very well not known the sexual nature that would be assumed based on this image. She could view this ugly rat looking muthafukka as a friend and be educated enough to know that man titties aren't a sex organ. She could have very well not known.

That troll doll, however, should be ashamed. He's 20. He should know better. What mentally competent 20 year old hangs with 13 year olds anyway? He's filth as I have a very hard time believing that HE didn't know or have an idea as to how this would be perceived. HE is the one, along with Will and Jada, that should be crucified and judged. It's crazy how people are quicker to judge the girl in these situations. 
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:05pm
Awkward, didn't know people still pushed beds up against walls and windows, someone took the photo, put it out there, now people are talking..he maybe just a friend, so we hope and nothing is going on..
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I don't see the "caught". It's inappropriate sure but she wasn't by herself both of them butt booty ass nekkid in the bed.

Why is he 20 and hanging out with Willow? Who says he's with Willow tho? Big bro is there. I'll not condemn the man for a molester till I see clear proof.
Agreed. This is also Jayden's friend there are images of them hanging out together with no Willow. Someone took the picture, it was probably him.  The assumption that there is a sexual relationship between a 13 year old and grown man, when there is NOTHING sexual in the image and the fact that the nature of the article implied something sexual on purpose......says more about us than it does about her. 

It's an inappropriate image and Willow needs to know there are boundaries and her parents need to set those boundaries so she is not taken advantage of. She should also not be hanging with someone 7 years her senior. It's awful to think that this girl may, and very well is, still a virgin and is being judged as being a potential slut based off of something like this. Guess folks forgot that if this was something it would be statutory rape. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - May 06 2014 at 11:25pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:23am
Lol..

If he had been black......

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 1:00am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Justin Booboo isn't dating the lil Jenner girls. This is his new chick apparently

Justin Bieber hangs in Venice Becah with Yovanna Ventura (Instagram)

https://s.yimg.com/os/publish-images/omg/2014-05-06/db5dfa00-d561-11e3-b3ad-993e37f5ab0e_Justin_Instagram2.jpg

Looking like she's his older sister or cousin LOLDead
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 1:07am
Gee...I didn't realize the Smith children were teens.

Boy, I'll tell you what....times have changed.
My daddy would have beat ALL the skin off me if I even dared to THINK about being in a room with a 20 year old at 13, let alone pose with one.

Hopefully this situation isn't as creepy as it looks and there were many other folk in the room. But still...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 1:23am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Lol..

If he had been black......

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl!

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile!! that would be the right assumption.  everybody knows black men can't do nothing but fucc and play ball.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 20>
  Share Topic