Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:45pm
Well of course it isn't creepy if u did it too

Til it's your child

As far as beeber, dating and fvcking are two diff things

Edited by SoutherNtellect - May 06 2014 at 9:45pm
Sponsored Links

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

I'm on the fence. 13 IS too young to be hanging out with someone that damn old but then I remember when I use to go to my auntie's house some summers all of us young ones would be hanging out with my older cousins and their friends. We were 14 and the older ones were 21 and 22 and they would have their friends over. We'd all just be hanging out and yes there were boys. Did anything happen? No.

well he isn't related to her and was ya mom and dad cool with you laying your head in your 22 year old male cousins lap like willow ?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Til it's your child

BHM actin' like they don't know the difference

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:51pm
It's very inappropriate ...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:00pm

CPS would be at our door . Willow looks high with a bottle of something in her hand . I fear the children will be in serious trouble soon, unless things change . The picture looks awful in my op . Why did the white pervert remove the picture from twitter ? I blame the parents .  

Edited by india100 - May 06 2014 at 10:49pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:10pm
Shes not on his lap tho shes laying across the bed. Im just not willing to write her off as being on the verge of sexual promiscuity from the pic. If she was alone with him in bed id agree. Being in the public eye i guess she shouldnt put herself in a position where ppl can come to these conclusions about her...but shes young so maybe its her folks job. But they are living in a different world. ...that said i havent seen much reported about the smith kids that has been too scandalous considering the freedom they have.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

Why would a 20 year-old even want to hang out with a 13 year-old?

Creep.
Right! Why would parents allow a 20 year old man to hang out with their 13 year old daughter?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

CPS would be at our door . Willow looks high with a bottle of something in her hand . I fear the children will be in touble soon, unless things change . The picture looks awful in my op . Why did the white pervert remove the picture from twitter ? I blame the parents .  

LOL  I think she's holding her boney elbow.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Til it's your child

But its Beiber though...you know he's not claiming some chick unless they are smashing. Beibz is an a hole. Him and that Selena chick.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:28pm
she probably get it from her momma
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 20>