Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 20>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:15pm
no comment like for what? will n jada have their own way of doin their thing so yeah k sar ra sa ra whatever will be will beLOL
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:20pm
Oh my gosh y'all are stupid!
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:24pm
Lol because celeb gossip is a little entertaining

But yeah it is messy. People think Selena is losing her mind and/or on drugs. And they say she's been trying to shed her Disney image too. She wants more adult roles and music. So hanging around the Jenners didn't hurt her at all. 
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:25pm
In a different situation this would be awkward but her parents have always let her do whatever.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:26pm
I'm on the fence. 13 IS too young to be hanging out with someone that damn old but then I remember when I use to go to my auntie's house some summers all of us young ones would be hanging out with my older cousins and their friends. We were 14 and the older ones were 21 and 22 and they would have their friends over. We'd all just be hanging out and yes there were boys. Did anything happen? No.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

how is this not a creepy picture?
Ion't even know!

20 & 13 laying like that + no shirt on the 20 y/o...hell naw.

All of this is leading down the path of a disturbing Willow autobiography book in about 30-40 years.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:40pm
Justin Booboo isn't dating the lil Jenner girls. This is his new chick apparently

Justin Bieber hangs in Venice Becah with Yovanna Ventura (Instagram)

https://s.yimg.com/os/publish-images/omg/2014-05-06/db5dfa00-d561-11e3-b3ad-993e37f5ab0e_Justin_Instagram2.jpg

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

I've never heard Bieber doing the Jenner..He's still on that roller coaster with Selena

And apparently the Jenners say Selena is the bad influence..she surrounded them around drugs, alcohol, and drama. They say they don't fool with that stuff like that.

he took a pic w/her on fight night
i am sure she would willingly slob on the knob and drop them drawls
that girl has learned from an early age that fuggin for fame is a good look
her sisters were fuggin at 14
i am sure they've had a few abortions 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:45pm
Well of course it isn't creepy if u did it too

Til it's your child

As far as beeber, dating and fvcking are two diff things

Edited by SoutherNtellect - May 06 2014 at 9:45pm
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

I'm on the fence. 13 IS too young to be hanging out with someone that damn old but then I remember when I use to go to my auntie's house some summers all of us young ones would be hanging out with my older cousins and their friends. We were 14 and the older ones were 21 and 22 and they would have their friends over. We'd all just be hanging out and yes there were boys. Did anything happen? No.

well he isn't related to her and was ya mom and dad cool with you laying your head in your 22 year old male cousins lap like willow ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 20>
  Share Topic