Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Hair ViVi

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:01pm
Lol i can remember i think thats why im not too bothered. Again if she were alone and really caught id respond differently. I feel like the writer of this article saw the pic and made a story... but i dont get sextape...
Sponsored Links

Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:05pm
It's inappropriate for a 13yr old girl to be laying on a shirtless grown man (besides brother or father). Then you have someone taking a pic of her and posting it on the World Wide Web!! Will & Jada is too care free for me...SMH
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

she wasn't caught if the pic was posted

this lil girl was running around Coachelle with the Jenner girls and her brother and NO adults. seems like a freaking disaster. 

Will & Jada are old blacks turned new blacks and frankly they disappoint me on some levels.

Supposedly grown as hell Selena Gomez thought the Jenner girls were a bad influence on HER so she stopped hanging with them.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:21pm
Will and Jada need to STEP UP THEIR PARENTAL SKILLS.
ETA...OR GET SOME PARENTING SKILLS. CAUSE DIS DOANNN LOOK GOODDDD

Edited by Brjasuga51 - May 06 2014 at 8:24pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

she wasn't caught if the pic was posted

this lil girl was running around Coachelle with the Jenner girls and her brother and NO adults. seems like a freaking disaster. 

Will & Jada are old blacks turned new blacks and frankly they disappoint me on some levels.

Supposedly grown as hell Selena Gomez thought the Jenner girls were a bad influence on HER so she stopped hanging with them.

Selena is rumored to be a cokehead though....but I can believe it
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:22pm
Why would a 20 year-old even want to hang out with a 13 year-old?

Creep.
Girl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Girl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

how is this not a creepy picture?

This picture makes me uncomfortable.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:36pm
I like Willow but this is HIGHLY alarming.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:39pm
it seems like no one within that circle cares about age because there are over/underage sexual relationships and friendships...just weird.  Doesn't bieber have sex with the underage d Jenner sister?
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:40pm
I refuse to believe this is Willows bedroom.  She probably at that mans house...but I refuse to believe her room is dull even in black and white.  I refuse to believe it.  I have a big problem with it if she is at that man's house.
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
  Share Topic