Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:06am
I wonder if Willow smokes weed.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:18am
that guy is just very funny looking....check the pix from when he was on Hannah Montana.  I think he got a chin implant to look less odd.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:43am
First off, I think y'all are all over reacting. I wouldn't have done this when I was younger and my daughter definitely wouldn't be allowed to be around no 20 y/o man at age 13.

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

20 and best friends with a 15 yr old..Stern Smile

Moises doesn't have friends his own age?

I'm not sure what a 20 yr old has in common with a 13 and 15 yr old

How "mature" is a 13 yr old anyway?

So many questions..that sh!t is just weird to me

But I was raised differently..so whateverErmm

Ya'll fail to realize most of his younger life was spent taping Hannah Montana JUST like Miley Cyrus. Just like michael jackson, don't really get to have a young life. 
I'm sure they have a lot of common and he hasn't really even been out there like that so yeah...
They have different money, totally different lifestyles. So whatever, the tripping out is a waste of time. & saying shes gonna be on drugs? Yall are wrong for that. 
I rather just let time play out instead of making assumptions (Thats why my mom and grandma did all my life, I can't stand spending time with them they so annoying with they assumptions, ew)
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:46am

I haven't read the 14 pages of this, but I'm sure this has already been said:  that whole family is just weird to me.  I understand giving your children freedom of expression, but they still need to keep in mind that they are CHILDREN and still need some type of guidance.  Something is just off about Willow.  I'd like to buy her some chairs to sit her skinny ass in.....

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:14am
Originally posted by TXButterfly03 TXButterfly03 wrote:

I haven't read the 14 pages of this, but I'm sure this has already been said:  that whole family is just weird to me.  I understand giving your children freedom of expression, but they still need to keep in mind that they are CHILDREN and still need some type of guidance.  Something is just off about Willow.  I'd like to buy her some chairs to sit her skinny ass in.....

LMFAO I'd like HER to buy us some chairs!!
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:34am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

there wouldn't be a microscope if they didn't post those things or hang out w/the Kardashian Jenners who call the paps.  How many other celeb kids are always papped or have articles written about them like they are? Not many and I have to believe it's bc their parents don't allow it.

Dakota Fanning was an actual working actress.  I ain't hear sh*t about that little girl.  I remember seeing her in one pic in a cheerleading outfit at school. That's it.

I said this years ago .

Alll the other 'stars' like Tom Cruise and Goldie Hawn and the rest of them KEPT THEIR KIDS OUT of the public eye until they became OF AGE .. like 18 or so. This is because they KNOW HollyWERD is MESSED UP.

But Will and Jada are so into the swinging lifestyle and the stuff that money can buy to INVEST in their kids.

Maybe they will pull out of it but kids need structure and all that money is not gonna keep those kids grounded.

So they will attract the CREEPS of the world.
BitterSweet85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterSweet85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:01am
I can't even imagine the things those smith kids have seen/heard. I do think Willow and Jaden smoke weed...lots of it.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:18am

Jada Pinkett Smith

There's NOTHING Sexual

About Willow/Moises Pic

5/8/2014 3:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

050714_jada_pinkett_smith_launch
Jada Pinkett Smith was locked and loaded Wednesday ... telling photogs the pic of her 13-year-old daughter in a bed with a 20-year-old guy was innocent ... and we're all  "covert pedophiles" for thinking otherwise.

Jada arrived at LAX for a trip to NYC ... and she was brimming with anger, knowing we'd ask about the pic of Willow and her friend, "Hannah Montana" star Moises Arias.

0507-willow-smith-aries-instagram-3
Jada and Will rarely comment about their family ... so this one clearly got to her.

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:50am
Another BAD mother.

If my 13 year child was fully clothed in a pic with a 20 year old in bed with no shirt on ... I WOULD HAVE A FIT.

She is not keeping a tight enough reign on that child ....

It's inappropriate - period.

She will end up as another screwed up 'child to adult' star like Lindsey, MJ, Miley and the rest of them.

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 08 2014 at 11:55am
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

First off, I think y'all are all over reacting. I wouldn't have done this when I was younger and my daughter definitely wouldn't be allowed to be around no 20 y/o man at age 13.

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

20 and best friends with a 15 yr old..Stern Smile

Moises doesn't have friends his own age?

I'm not sure what a 20 yr old has in common with a 13 and 15 yr old

How "mature" is a 13 yr old anyway?

So many questions..that sh!t is just weird to me

But I was raised differently..so whateverErmm

Ya'll fail to realize most of his younger life was spent taping Hannah Montana JUST like Miley Cyrus. Just like michael jackson, don't really get to have a young life. 
I'm sure they have a lot of common and he hasn't really even been out there like that so yeah...
They have different money, totally different lifestyles. So whatever, the tripping out is a waste of time. & saying shes gonna be on drugs? Yall are wrong for that. 
I rather just let time play out instead of making assumptions (Thats why my mom and grandma did all my life, I can't stand spending time with them they so annoying with they assumptions, ew)

im sure BHM would be happy...

apparently the children are doing  weed now. smh.
 you people are vile. ragging on kids like that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 20>