Ok so here it is. This challenge is for those who change ther weave every month or so. I change up my weave every month because i get bored with the same hair style for too long. It going to go on for 3 months. The point is to care for our hair under the weave to get it to grow long and healthy ( im trying to get thick ends).
You MUSTmoisturise you hair under your weave ( i use app bottles and/or spray bottles)
here is what you need to do
1) measure the legnth of your hair b4 your install. what is your legnth in inches and document it here if you already have a weave try to guess.
If you already have an install tell us where your hair is ex.. almost sl, just brushing sl, fully sl, a little below sl etc...
2) what do you use to moisturise YOUR hair
3) how often do you use it
4) anything else you use for youe weave or hair
5) take a picture of your hair NOW or b4 your weave and post it here
6) keep checking in with complaints new products, concerns, questions, and help!
At the end of three months we will revel our growth not before so the revel date will be Feburary 5th 2009.
Happy Healthy Hair Growing!!!
HAPPY HAIR GROWING!!!
Shoe lady-Right at Bsl-Using coconut oil, cfcg,aphogee leave in and mn mix
Slayfresh *wigging it*
Calinewgrowth- Starting length-SL
Suppermodelsonya- Starting @ not full SL
Lyfizgr8- Starting length- top of apl
Lia200805-A little more the APL-using Glycerine,water, aphogee,jajoba oil
Uniquemonique- close to APL
Polished07-Just at Apl-Coconutoil, PROCLAIM tea leave in, scurl
Ressespb-3.5 inches-Braid spray, infusium23, sea breeze, castor oil
Edited by shoelady - Jan 17 2009 at 12:33am