Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 12 yr old disabled girl detained by TSA for an hr
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

12 yr old disabled girl detained by TSA for an hr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 5:23am
Awwww
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:02am
i wonder at what point will people realize that they have given up too much.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:42am
They won't bc they just go along with any new mandate. That x ray machine took the cake for me. My weave is a problem almost everytime.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:19pm
so they're going to ignore this part where the TSA agent was comforting the child?

It's okay, you didn't do anything wrong, we're going to get you on your way," an agent is overheard telling Shelbi as she cries into her hands.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

TSA is a waste of money.
There really isn't much dispute of that.
So much inefficiency .

It's laughable.
No it really doesn't make us much safer
That's something both parties agree on

can you post some links of this please? now that school is over i have time to leisurely readBig smile

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

They won't bc they just go along with any new mandate. That x ray machine took the cake for me. My weave is a problem almost everytime.
what do you have in there that sets it off?? cuz when I have in bobby pins or earrings, they never set it off.  I heard in jail you cant have pins in ur hair to visit inmates?  do they use the same detectors?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:35pm
As I'm asked to step back in again the remark is usually something with a smile like, "your hair is really big"...It's only been when ive worn deep curly and I don't have pins or clips in. I guess they just saw a dark mass and had to check
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

As I'm asked to step back in again the remark is usually something with a smile like, "your hair is really big"...It's only been when ive worn deep curly and I don't have pins or clips in. I guess they just saw a dark mass and had to check
hmmm.  I wonder what it looks like on their screen??   Atleast ur not held for an extended time or patted down.
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

They have to do these things, though. I don't understand all the complaining. Do people want another 9/11 on our hands???

You can say they should've used common sense in this case, but you really never know.

As much as I fly, I'm not phased by any measures they take. Not one bit. Young, old, black, white...you gets no sympathy from me unless you were assaulted in some way. I have yet to hear a story that makes me do something other than shrug.

And yes, Ive been poked, patted, and prodded (even weave checked) by TSA. If it bothers you, dont fly.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:54pm
Damn TSA done hoodwinked folk

There is a congressional report about TSA's inefficiency and glaring vulnerabilities .
There are so many journals and articles and reports about the wastefulness of TSA from the staff to the wasteful technology they've bought only to he stored in warehouses of no use to us.
Also the body scanning machines they have can even check for weaponry in certain spots.

I could go on and on but Im glad that Congress has noticed and have made cuts to their budget and I hope there are more to come.

Edited by jonesable - Dec 16 2012 at 12:55pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic