Perfect Hair Collection

100 Push Ups Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
hennypenny View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennypenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 100 Push Ups Challenge
    Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 8:42am
Anyone down for this challenge?

At the end you should be able to do 100 push ups. If you can do them already greatClap

I can barely do 5Dead

Push ups are one of the basic and most common exercises for the human body. Push ups are not only great for your chest, but do a tremendous job of defining your abs, triceps, shoulders and torso.

Everything you need is here. Instructions and tracking your progress
http://hundredpushups.com/index.html
Sponsored Links

lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 8:47am
damn can only do 40. well then carry on
hennypenny View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennypenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 8:48am
Its a training program. So if you can only do 40, thats OK. By the end of the program. You should be able to do 100 
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 9:09am
ok will try to pass 40
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 10:15am
I can't do one push up to save my life...i had a 'conditioning class' in college and I literally made an 'f' on the pushup exam. We took a pre/and post test on push up form, and the number and i did worse on the post test. Him and my daughter have these push up challengers...and her form is soooo perfect! I am a big lump of somethign.

My husband showed me some modified ones and i can't do those either!
dynamite23 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dynamite23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 10:23am
Originally posted by greenttby greenttby wrote:

I can't do one push up to save my life...i had a 'conditioning class' in college and I literally made an 'f' on the pushup exam. We took a pre/and post test on push up form, and the number and i did worse on the post test. Him and my daughter have these push up challengers...and her form is soooo perfect! I am a big lump of somethign.

this made me lolLOLLOLLOLLOL
Boston View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 10:35am
Count me in ! 
Entice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Entice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 10:37am
I can do 10-12 full body ones..lol
camille07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote camille07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 10:38am
men are always impressed when i tell them how many pushups i can do, and i always thought it was very strange because everyone can do at least 25. as you get more in shape 25 becomes 50, 50 becomes 100, etc. so girl, i am looking at your post and i am ShockedOuchGeekConfused....LOL. you can do at least one. girl, stop.

Originally posted by greenttby greenttby wrote:

Lyoness View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyoness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 1:30pm
I'll give it a bash 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style