Perfect Hair Collection

100% Premium Fiber

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 100% Premium Fiber
    Posted: Dec 09 2009 at 12:46am

Does that mean snythetic? Is that like a higher grade snythetic that you can curl or something? Im trying to figure out why its so expensive compared to the other lacefronts. To the ladies who have worn it, is it worth it?

Sponsored Links

ladymzlee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladymzlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2009 at 6:55am
It's just a fancypants term for synthetic. Usually the syn wigs that can take heat will be listed as "high-grade synthetic or Futura". Honestly these wigs can take heat, you can use a flatiron but they don't really curl unless you set it with rollers. I would say they are worth it if you buy a curly wig that frizzes over time, you can wash it and wear it straight or reset it with rollers. My daughter had BJ's Kimora wig and she was able to get 3 month's wear out of it by doing just that. HTH.
ChicFrenchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChicFrenchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2009 at 11:39am
I know that the high priced LFs by Sensationnel are misleading because they are "marketed" as human hair but if you look closely it is written "100% Premium fiber" which is High Grade Synthetic
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2009 at 12:04pm
Right ChicFrenchy because this is the one Ive been eyeing but Im not paying that for a synthetic. It looks good especially on some of the girls who bought it but I still have hh wigs that Ive had for years, so at that price Im gonna need her to last just as long. Looks like Model Model's packages say 100% human hair so I might choose one of there's I need to do my reasearch tho. 

Edited by laceyfront - Dec 09 2009 at 12:07pm
MissCassC View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCassC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2009 at 12:49pm
^That one is human hair, though.  Now whether it's 100% HH or not, I don't know.
ChicFrenchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChicFrenchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2009 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Right ChicFrenchy because this is the one Ive been eyeing but Im not paying that for a synthetic. It looks good especially on some of the girls who bought it but I still have hh wigs that Ive had for years, so at that price Im gonna need her to last just as long. Looks like Model Model's packages say 100% human hair so I might choose one of there's I need to do my reasearch tho. 

Outre, Model Model, It's a wig, Janet Collection have some "supposedly" 100 % human hair LFs wigs. I tried one of the Indian HH by Janet Collection (a Wet & Wavy unit named "Impress") when it was on sale (thank God) and it was just ok (the hairline and shedding were Dead even if the hair was cute). I wanted to try the Outre Tashae but I'm still waiting feedbacks. The "HH" LFs by sensationnel are just not worth it since it is just expensive synthetic!

Edited by ChicFrenchy - Dec 09 2009 at 1:03pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2009 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by MissCassC MissCassC wrote:

^That one is human hair, though.  Now whether it's 100% HH or not, I don't know.
 Are you sure because the package says 100% Premium Fiber? Im scared to try it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2009 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by ChicFrenchy ChicFrenchy wrote:

Outre, Model Model, It's a wig, Janet Collection have some "supposedly" 100 % human hair LFs wigs. I tried one of the Indian HH by Janet Collection (a Wet & Wavy unit named "Impress") when it was on sale (thank God) and it was just ok (the hairline and shedding were Dead even if the hair was cute). I wanted to try the Outre Tashae but I'm still waiting feedbacks. The "HH" LFs by sensationnel are just not worth it since it is just expensive synthetic!
ok thankx I was thinking of going with remi since I have a better chance of def getting a human one. I might have to get it a little shorter than I want or just wait til after the holidays. This is even more confusing then when I first started buying lacefronts from CV's LOLLOLLOL

Edited by laceyfront - Dec 09 2009 at 2:24pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2009 at 3:25pm
MissCassC View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCassC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2009 at 3:33pm

Originally posted by MissCassC MissCassC wrote:

Are you sure because the package says 100% Premium Fiber? Im scared to try it

I saw it in the BSS, and I've seen it on other sites.  Hairsisters just screwed up when they posted the image of the package.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic