Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - $100 or less Thread FOR EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

$100 or less Thread FOR EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 75>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Harmlesspanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmlesspanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:22pm
Hi, I'm looking for 100% human hair, between 18 and 24 inches, any color, body wavy-ish texture is preferred, and it can be tracks, bundles, wig FLW or FL or a u part and it doesn't have to be in perfect condition or anything, just wearable lol

I need to a good amount of hair ASAP, if you have something matching the description above please pm me here or email me at miharmless@gmail.com
Sponsored Links

Harmlesspanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmlesspanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 2:25am
Ill also buy 16" hair
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:55am
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

I have 2 50.00 macy gift cards selling together for 90.00. Pm me if interested.

Accepting offers.
jonesy0329 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesy0329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:04am

SOLD

Brazilian Body Wave closure for sale, Silk, 18 inches, purchased about 2 weeks ago, from BHM member Amillion.  Very nice closure, just does not match my wefts.  

$60.00 which includes Shipping and PayPal fees.

IMG 1186
IMG 1189
IMG 1190

Edited by jonesy0329 - May 08 2014 at 9:13pm
mtownprincess23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtownprincess23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 10:06pm
I have quite a bit of virgin indian wavy/curly hair I'm trying to get rid of. The lengths range from 12-16inches, natural browns and black.

It's all been purchased from bdogg, jujuhair, and wagmans and I honestly couldn't tell you which hair is which since they all look and behave the same. There hasn't been any tangling or problems.. I'm just selling things I haven't used in a while.

I don't want to set a price since I'm trying to just get rid of it fairly. pm me if you're interested. I'm also open to trades for kinky textured hair!
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 1:03pm
All are about 90%+ full

$40 shipped obo

Edited by Addicted19034 - May 15 2014 at 1:07pm
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:17am
I'm doing some spring cleaning. I have decided to part with some hair I've been planning to use for wig projects, but I know I will not get to it anytime soon. All the wefted hair listed has been used and wefts cut.

Final sale, no returns or refunds so please ask all questions before purchasing. Buyer is responsible for shipping and Paypal fees.

1. 8oz of Senghori Shells Relaxed Rhythm 12-14inches. Wefts were cut and sealed ($60)

2. About 6oz, 14-16in of Indian straight/wavy hair. Hair was dyed black by AV. Wefts have been cut and was sealed with dritz. But I would recommend resealing. I did notice minimal shedding from a few wefts. ($60)

3. Brand new Bentley Equal Synthetic Lace Front Deep Invisible Part wig, color 1b. Nice wig but it was an impulse purchase and I know I won't wear it. Paid $59.99 plus tax at the BSS but will part with her for $25

I will be posting pics of the hair later today. Thanks!

Edited by Prtybrwneye_z - May 18 2014 at 12:10am
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 1:31pm
I pm'd you. ^^^
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:04pm
Senghori Shells has been sold. Thanks

Indian wavy still available.

Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

I'm doing some spring cleaning. I have decided to part with some hair I've been planning to use for wig projects, but I know I will not get to it anytime soon. All the wefted hair listed has been used and wefts cut.

Final sale, no returns or refunds so please ask all questions before purchasing. Buyer is responsible for shipping and Paypal fees.

1. 8oz of Senghori Shells Relaxed Rhythm 12-14inches. Wefts were cut and sealed ($60)

2. About 6oz, 14-16in of Indian straight/wavy hair. Hair was dyed black by AV. Wefts have been cut and was sealed with dritz. But I would recommend resealing. I did notice minimal shedding from a few wefts. ($60)

3. Brand new Bentley Equal Synthetic Lace Front Deep Invisible Part wig, color 1b. Nice wig but it was an impulse purchase and I know I won't wear it. Paid $59.99 plus tax at the BSS but will part with her for $25

I will be posting pics of the hair later today. Thanks!

Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 7:37pm
Noo. I missed the SSRR

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style