Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - $100 or less Thread FOR EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$100 or less Thread FOR EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 87>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ladyred182006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyred182006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:32am
American apparel gift / store credit card.

Valued at $48 selling for $40. Free shipping

PayPal only

Edited by ladyred182006 - Mar 24 2014 at 9:33am
Sponsored Links

SuperModelStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperModelStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 5:58pm
USED Wagmans Superior Natural Straight/Wavy

The hair recently has been washed with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo.

The hair is 100% free of oils, product and/or thread from any previous installation.
Installed once for 6 weeks.

One of the bundles have been cut. 😩

I provide weft measurements below.

PICTURES IN FOTKI:

No password.

http://public.fotki.com/atalley21/wagmans-superior/

--
Bundle 1 (LEFT BUNDLE):

Wagmans SUPERIOR Natural Straight/Wavy

*This bundle has NOT been cut.

Inches: 20"/21"

Inches Stretched: 22"

Length of weft: 106.5"

--
Bundle 2 (RIGHT BUNDLE):

Wagmans SUPERIOR Natural Straight/Wavy

*This bundle has been cut.

Inches: 18"/19"

Inches Stretched: 20"/21"

This bundle is comprised of 11 pieces:

(1x) - 34" weft
(1x) - 11.5" weft
(3x) - 10" weft
(2x) - 9" weft
(3x) - 8" weft
(1x) - 7.25" weft
--
The hair is extremely soft! So soft that I contemplated keeping it but, I'm not going to use it. So I might as well clear it out this stash that I didn't even know I had.

Wefts are sealed. The hairs you see sticking up aren't coming up through the weft. It's just my poor attempt at trying to smooth all the hair out. 😊

*The amount of all the hair is just about shy of 8 ounces.

Purchase price: $380

Selling price: $?$?$?$?$$??$$

Being that the hair is used, and one of the bundles are cut, I'm just asking for your best offer.

Also, I would most definitely prefer to sale together. 😊

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

In the past I've had problems sending messages with the messaging system(something to do with cookies? 🍪🍪🍪?) so if you want you can email me at: xotalley@icloud.com
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:11am

Selling 1 pack of light yaki malaysian hair from Roman.  Brand new, very little shedding/tangling, color 1b-2.  Length 10".  Selling because Im getting locs next month and have no use for it right now.  Asking $47.00 with paypal fee and standardshipping.  Please pm for photo.

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Apr 04 2014 at 12:51pm
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 12:52pm
Naturalchick you only ordered one, or only have just one to sell?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by divastar divastar wrote:

Naturalchick you only ordered one, or only have just one to sell?
Hi, the other pack is glued to a cap with some other hair.  I havent used it but it has been cut and glued.  Im selling the unaltered pack.
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 1:08pm
Oh ok. Thanks!
MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:46pm
i have a 22" mongolian tight curly lace front beater for sale. was purchased as a #1b, color will not lift. originally bought it brand new on ebay for 150$, asking 75$. has about 3" of lace parting in the front. i found the unit tangles a lot when dry, and also sheds -- however, there are no bald spots in the lace. the hair is high maintenance, like any other tight curly/kc texture. i also added combs and clips to the inside of the cap for removable styling,

i wore it in flexrod curls most of the time for low-maintenance styling. please PM with email for pics!

Edited by MooDee - Apr 10 2014 at 1:49pm
MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by MooDee MooDee wrote:

i have a 22" mongolian tight curly lace front beater for sale. was purchased as a #1b, color will not lift. originally bought it brand new on ebay for 150$, asking 75$. has about 3" of lace parting in the front. i found the unit tangles a lot when dry, and also sheds -- however, there are no bald spots in the lace. the hair is high maintenance, like any other tight curly/kc texture. i also added combs and clips to the inside of the cap for removable styling,

i wore it in flexrod curls most of the time for low-maintenance styling. please PM with email for pics!

for those who have PM'd me, my PMs aren't working! so i'm gonna try again tomorrow, and just upload the pics to a fotki album!
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 11:40am

for those who have PM'd me, my PMs aren't working! so i'm gonna try again tomorrow, and just upload the pics to a fotki album!

i gotta remember to stalk this cus i'm at work until 7 CryCryCry
i'm paypal ready thoCryCryCry
melothoma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melothoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:12pm
SOLD!

Hi ladies!

I have a Brazilian 14 to 16 inch glue gun wig for sale. The vendor is from Love Hair Envy (lovehairenvy.com) I'm selling this hair because the lengths are too short. I have no complaints about it and you can remove the tracks from the dome cap.

It's two bundles (8 oz) including a 3x4 lace closure. I bleached the knots. The hairs has been cut into layers and the wefts have been cut. I'm asking for $90. Shipping is free to anyone in the US.

PM or email at melothoma@aim.com for serious inquires.

Edited by melothoma - Apr 11 2014 at 2:54pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 87>
  Share Topic