Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

100 LGBTQ Black Women that you should now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 100 LGBTQ Black Women that you should now
    Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:37am
http://wp.me/p2Z1qu-WD5

I don't know why they listed some people as transgenders and not others. But I couldn't find Queen Latifah on there. Is it because she never fully came out yet? But anyway Happy Black History month. Clap
Sponsored Links

ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

<span style="color: rgb80, 93, 95; font-family: ' Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 16.363636016845703px; line-height: 20px; text-align: center;">http://wp.me/p2Z1qu-WD5</span>

I don't know why they listed some people as transgenders and not others. But I couldn't find Queen Latifah on there. Is it because she never fully came out yet? But anyway Happy Black History month. Clap

Poor Ms. Yandle- Benton and East St. Louis. Heaven help her.

By the way, isn't 'queer' a slur? Or is it ok with homosexuals the way the n-word is with blacks? I noticed commenters on that article used that word quite a bit. Weird.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:53pm
No queer is not a slur
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:54pm
I don't think so...they always said "We're here, We're Queer, Get use to it"

But a lot of them on that list were so obvious to me lol
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:10pm
Regarding the deceased women: has anyone verified that they were gay?  I'm speaking of the women who died a long time ago where there is no one still alive who knew them.  Maybe they were gay, maybe they weren't ; we don't know.

Nothing's wrong with being gay.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

I don't think so...they always said "We're here, We're Queer, Get use to it"

But a lot of them on that list were so obvious to me lol

Yes...I remember this reference. I heard it in the 80's when people were protesting and pushing for AIDS money, etc. But I didn't think it was a word to be used in a good way.

I am ignorant on a lot of these kinds of things, but I always like to ask. Thank you for telling me.

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:32pm
Mel B and KMichelle....cmon now
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:38pm
I didn't know Mel B was gay.

Edited by newdiva1 - Mar 01 2014 at 2:39pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:40pm
K Michelle?  word?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:58pm
K. Michelle has mentioned sleeping with women a few times. It was mentioned in a couple of songs on the 0 Fukcs Given mixtape, and I saw a radio interview where she was asked about it.

I need to get out more. I've never even heard of some of these women.

I knew I'd seen Laverne on a reality show, but could never remember which one.

I still don't know a single Azalea Banks song...I don't even think I've heard her music played outside of BHM lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic