Perfect Hair Collection

10 of the most corrupt countries of the world

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:10am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

U.S.A need to be on this damn list tis all

Pretty much.

People kill me acting as if American is the standard and epitome of world morality. 

Give me a break. 

Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Those who don't think of America and Europe nations as high in the corrupt department must not know they are the reason why those countries are unstable. If I cause a place to be disabled and kill anyone who is a good leader than and support the fool who will keep me supplied and do my dirty work than I must be more corrupt because I'm all in profits. That's the truth, simply the world always had its faults but its in shape due to Eurocentric idealogy and control and theft.

That is a personal definition. Americans are not making the corruption index. The Transparency International definition of corruption is based a series of factors and ranked by the perception of corruption in your country by other countries. So the implication that America seems less corruption because it doesn't affect Americans is false. The American perception of corruption is not considered in the index. 

These are the topics considered in the index.

As I said also, "but-for" analysis is not used here (but for American corporation XYZ, Country XYZ would have a stable government). Also, that does not negate the existence of corruption in those countries.The index mostly looks at the anti-corruption measures currently in-place, and the perception of corruption by other countries.

Edited by Limalady - Dec 10 2012 at 9:25am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Those who don't think of America and Europe nations as high in the corrupt department must not know they are the reason why those countries are unstable. If I cause a place to be disabled and kill anyone who is a good leader than and support the fool who will keep me supplied and do my dirty work than I must be more corrupt because I'm all in profits. That's the truth, simply the world always had its faults but its in shape due to Eurocentric idealogy and control and theft.

That is a personal definition. Americans are not making the corruption index. The Transparency International definition of corruption is based a series of factors and ranked by the perception of corruption in your country by other countries. So the implication that America seems less corruption because it doesn't affect Americans is false. The American perception of corruption is not considered in the index. 

These are the topics considered in the index.

As I said also, "but-for" analysis is not used here (but for American corporation XYZ, Country XYZ would have a stable government). Also, that does not negate the existence of corruption in those countries.The index mostly looks at the anti-corruption measures currently in-place, and the perception of corruption by other countries.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:49am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Why would I ruin my day by watching the news?
ive never come across someone who revels in their niguhdry as much as you

If I were to watch the news I'd be scared to leave my house. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:51am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Never heard of 3,5 & 6 before

Myanmar is now called Burma..you probably are more familiar with that...there are quite a few Burmese people now residing in Jamaica...seem to be quiet meek folk
as for the others, they are snow independent countries of what was formerly the USSR

and where is the US?Confused

LOLLOL

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:54am
I'm not surprised at the list at all.  I expected to see  Haiti & some african countries.  Just like they were on the list for poorest countries in the world & the list of failed states.  They all coincide
corruption, poverty, economical, political & social indicators
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

^lol reasons why ilol'd a lil at jonesie's posts

shoot, the american and european govt support corps who support corporate sanctioned kleptocracy

i mean come'n ..

aye....
the US has and continues to support and abet all the f*ckery in Haiti, which is considered currupt too
....the US was all up in that aristide matter, et al
and lets not go back to where the guns came from for alot of those middle eastern/african countries to

Edited by Wildfire - Dec 10 2012 at 9:56am
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:56am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

U.S.A need to be on this damn list tis all

damn i thought it would have been no 1. smh
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:58am
Blame the US for everything.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:58am
idk if yall are serious or not with this US stuff, but our democracy (as fucced up as it is) is STILL way better than them 3rd world countries listed.

Why yall wanna put the USA on the list so bad??  We doin aight for ourselves
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>