Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 10 Facts About Arab Enslavement of Black People...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

10 Facts About Arab Enslavement of Black People...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

The names come from 3 distinct subcultures within the African American society.
1st are the Black Muslims and their admirers. They are the ones who give their kids Arabic names ( for example, the name rashad).
The second is the black nationalists, they give their kids names from all over the continent with a strong prevalence of bantu origin names (for example, the name Ayanna)
The third are the Hebrews, they are a smaller group but they use old testament biblical names (for example hezekiah, Isaiah, etc)

That's not counting of course those with made up names and European names.

my name Big smile my mom said she named me after Ahmad Rashad
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:27pm

My experience with Arabic people on a daily bases leads me to the conclusion that , most would own black slaves in 2014 if possible . Leaves topic before i Sin .

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

But you have to realize how dumb (I have no better word to use, sorry) people look when they do that. Naming is very important in nearly every culture and to continuously name your children after cultures that not only enslaved you but took some of your history with it seems extremely illogical. There are plenty of "fly" African names you can name your children that won't have you looking like you've never picked up a textbook.

Damn, that was harsh. Oh well. But I'm going to pretend we live in a post-racial society where both Anglo and Arab communities fully accept and love people of African descent to try to make sense of why my people willingly do this to themselves.

I need a drink.

I see what u saying but I don't think its that deep. I understand folks changing their last name since its directly from their slavemasters most likely (except the blacks who gave themselves their own English last names). But if someone chooses an Arabic or African name, its all the same to me. I think its just as ridiculous trying to diss black Americans who choose to keep their English names, some folks have family history with their last names that they are proud of.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

How do you fucck your white bf with that attitude?
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:43pm
Afro is a messy nicca
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Afro is a messy nicca

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

How do you fucck your white bf with that attitude?
Dead
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:35am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Afro is a messy nicca
nope

More like very intrigued
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:51am
Is she one of the ones that claim she doesn't get play from black men?

My kids may have African names.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:43am
That's her
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>