Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 10 Different Baby daddys, still looking for love?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

10 Different Baby daddys, still looking for love?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImportedFromFrance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImportedFromFrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10 Different Baby daddys, still looking for love?
    Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 3:22pm
* ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, DO NOT GET IN YOUR FEELINGS*

Why though?
why do women have literally 5 kids, and 4 different baby daddy's in there 30s STILL looking for love? you should just give up, and take care of your kids. why do women introduce so many men to there kids? especially the ones with girls.
STOP

i should not have to go inside my local beauty salon and hear, Shanqiua, Ray ray , Buddy , Teyanna , Brionna being yelled at.

or i shouldn't be at the park and see a black/white man with 4 different races of kids and have to question , are they being kidnapped.

but hey if you are a billionaire , and can avoid judgement by the public eye, go ahead and make Yai-Chang , Tj , Betty , Czar
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 12:42am
Clap
Sadly, I think those women feel incomplete without a man and mistake sex for love.
Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 9:27pm

IMO low self esteem ( Nig can say you a dime) You pretty you this you that. *Later on that night he hit it* Months later..... *You knocked up* Relationship didn't last...on to the next man..probably same thing happens again.

Here........ it's the other way around. Man have about 6 Baby momma's. Knocks up everyone he comes in contact with and the cycle repeats itself. Don't think he really cares about None. They don't know about each other until after one or the other is knocked up,or they knew in advance and didn't protect themselves.

Only if safe sex were practiced. There have to be some boundaries that ladies set for themselves.

I honestly hate to see a young woman (not over 30) with about 4 or 5 kids. However that's the life they have chosen or lots of mistakes were made. It's pretty sad unless they can take care of them and if they were planned. Doubt it though.

Life is a life long stage of growing and becoming wiser.

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 11:32pm
I cant stand women who bring different Brothas around their kids. And they wonder why the rate of child abuse is so high. Children need stability. It's better to just have a single mother by herself with no male figure than to have a revolving door of men coming in and out of your home, especially if you have daughters.  I think a lot of those women have daddy issues/abuse and it's like a generational curse because you bring these Brothas round your daughters, a certain percentage of them will want to mess with them, leading to damaged psyches and acting out, feeding the cycle.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2013 at 7:06am
umm I think these things happen sometimes based on circumstances. Everyone's situation is different. Yes there are those who were just irresponsible however there are those who had lengthy relationships with the men they had kids with and it just didn't work. I can't knock them.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:09am
Two different baby daddy's is the limit. Why do you need to have a kid with each bf you get? It sets a bad example the children. She needs to worry about hopping on some textbooks or a job instead of hopping on a dack.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

umm I think these things happen sometimes based on circumstances. Everyone's situation is different. Yes there are those who were just irresponsible however there are those who had lengthy relationships with the men they had kids with and it just didn't work. I can't knock them.

I AGREE!  Clap

It ain't they fault that it didn't work out with the children s fathers,  Just because they have 4 5 kids doesn't mean give up and stay single. Mommy gotta have a life outside of kids . . . . . . . 
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

I AGREE!  Clap

It ain't they fault that it didn't work out with the children s fathers,  Just because they have 4 5 kids doesn't mean give up and stay single. Mommy gotta have a life outside of kids . . . . . . . 

No diss but how does a mother of 4 or 5 kids have time for a life outside of her children? I don't understand this or how men with 5-6 kids have money to court other women.

the way I see it you chose to lay down and let your life play out how it did and now big mama you got responsibilities.
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:43am
I dont know if you guys are subscribed to @4itsRox I think on YouTube but she does an advice segment where people email her their personal issues and she trys to give the best advice she sees fit. Well I was wacthing it and some chick had 6 children recently divorced and just got engaged with a dude and she wants to give him a child because she feels bad he doesnt have any kids Shocked Like wtf is wrong with women that think that every time they get with a new man they need a new baby?!? Like stop the madness you really think 7 kids will be feeisble in this economy okay chic must be rich and dude too. I'm sorry but over a certain amount of children you will lack in some way like work, your other children, or relationship/ yourself. I dont knock women that want alot of kids they are God's gift to us but every man you meet you shouldn't have to get pregnant because a baby wont keep no man!!!!
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:45am
But on another note chic must have that fire lolololol it's women with no children that cant get a man too marry them and this chic got 6 sheesh LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic