Perfect Hair Collection

1 Picture Only.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:41am
I have the cashmere wave from Impressive. I take my leave out damp it with some water and conditioner and twist it in with some of my weave. That method as helped me.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:38am
Do tell why you hate the hair and closure??
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:39am
Bless you and your edges!!! Smile
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:01am
Sugajr why didn't you get a closure the same question is for OP. Your egdes are so nice and thick and lush. Don't go ruin it because of a weave.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:35am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Sugajr why didn't you get a closure the same question is for OP. Your egdes are so nice and thick and lush. Don't go ruin it because of a weave.
Sabine didn't have it in stock when she sent my hair. Its the best lazy girl hair. But the leave out is work
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:45am
I do have a closure, that's a full wig I made but I ended up putting it behind my hairline for a FlipOver look. It originally was worn on a side part. The hair from the closure is what I dont like, the bundles are perfect. 26" and it's mega curly but doesn't tangle ! 🙌 Jeffrey made the closure and the hair quality is crazy. Very dry, frizzy and if I dont babysit she will easily frizz and look matted meanwhile it's only a 3x4 16" closure that don't really have that much hair on it to be acting stank in the first place. And it cost me $126 after shipping and paypal fees! 😩 I wasn't prepared for that.

About my edges; 😩😩😩😩😩 Y'all made my day. I originally went natural because my edges were crazy and my hair was falling out sooooo bad. I started treating my hair and applied castor oil, jojoba oil, and coconut oil religiously after my BC until my hair was healthy from root to tip. It's been my biggest hair challenge and has left me in tears at times so y'all don't know how much it means to me. I may be sounding dramatic right now but edges are a sensitive topic in the hair community and was a big struggle of mine for YEARS.

I disliked the braid out specifically because it looked more crimped than curled and it really showed the texture difference from my natural black girl hair and the silky virgin hair more so than my flat ironed straight hair did.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic