Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1 Picture Only.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1 Picture Only.
    Posted: May 25 2014 at 10:59am
How's my blending ? I just got a relaxer after doing the big chop and going natural for 6 months. My hair is healthy and took the virgin application marvelously. Im wearing a wig I made (my hair is wrapped, not braided underneath) that I recently added a touch of color to (Adore; Aquamarine) and the longest bundle is 26". Private vendor for the bundles/hair but Jeff did the closure (9mm curl/silk base - I hate the hair and dislike the closure). But once again, how's my blending ? Help a girl out..suggestions ?

Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 11:07am
You might have to use smaller flexirods to let your hair blend with the wefts.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 11:09am
I actually didnt use anything to blend the curls yet. What size/color would you suggest? Also, would you say its a bad/good idea to try a braid/twist out?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 11:19am
Braiding it will give tighter waves. I think the size right under the gray ones.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 11:29am
agree with suga, braiding or twisting your leave out should work. 
laddie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 11:48am
Braid or two-strand twist with some setting lotion.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:11pm
Yasssssss! And I just bought some setting lotion too ! Thanks guys! :) :)

So I'm gonna do that and I'll post pics when it's done.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 6:16pm
So I did the braid out with setting lotion and I hated it. I actually think it looks better straight as crazy as that sounds..it looked very odd after I took out the braid. I think I will try a smaller amount of leaveout with a two strand twist and I'll be back with pics regardless of whether or not I like it so I can get some more tips...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 6:34pm
what about bantu knots. twist then wrap around in a knot. I forgot to tell you that earlier.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:53pm
gorgeous hairline u have...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic